BY SUBWAY #3 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nichole M.
Out of all the fast food joints subway is my favorite/ go to fast food chain. I LOVE their cheddar and broccoli soup, my husband loves the potatoe and bacon one and we both love the sandwiches and cookies. Especially since we can put whatever we want on them and it helps not get bored with subway since you can always change it up.
Ashley M.
Traverse City, MI
First of all when you walk in you always need to assess the subway prep line. I don't care how busy a place is it needs to be kept tidy and each item in its container. I've walked out of a few places on this principal and I'll continue to do so. People eat with their eyes. Always this procedure has proved well tested and I've always gotten a great artist worthy sandwich because I look for the people who take pride in their work.
Lindsey W.
Chittenango, NY
Subway has amazing subs and I enjoy going there often. I always get meatball subs with mozzarella cheese and shredded cheese, a blue Powerade, and two sugar cookies. I can say it's my favorite fast food chains to go to because it's simply delicious
April Z.
Novinger, MO
We love subway! the bread is always fresh, and the vegetables to. our favorites are the cold cut Trio and seafood subs. both are exceptional. it's always a plus to watch your sandwich made in front of you, just how you want it!! i would have given 5 stars if it wasn't for the rude servers in the store....
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT
There something on the menu for everyone at Subway! They have low calorie options, as well as salads and wraps. Their ingredients are fresh everyday and taste delicious. The employees are usually very cheery and helpful in the restaurant. I would highly recommend Subway for a quick, delicious and nutritious meal!
Génesis C.
Great breads. It is also a well known sandwich franchise. The sandwiches are pretty good and the drink is refillable as many times as you want. Complement (with the menu) you can choose cookie or package of potatoes (lays, ruffles or similar). Price is pretty good. And it is very healthy, it also gives you the power to choose ingredients and supplements. Add-ons can be added and it is a fast and quality service.
Paola H.
I like visiting Subway when I need to get lunch or a light dinner on the go for my husband and me. It is a good, one-stop, healthier option where I can buy him his favorite sandwich and a vegetarian sandwich for myself. I like that the sandwiches are made fresh, right in front of you when you order.
Bridget W.
Orlando, FL
Subway is very convenient and I enjoy that is is all customizable. Typically it is not too busy and it does tend to be a little on the pricey side of "fast food" maybe ten dollars. The only problem is that the drive through is pretty slow but obviously with the nature of the resturant it makes sense.
Samantha C.
Subway honey wheat bread is everything! and their new cranberry mustard is sensational!! I love that you can get as many veggies as you want on your sandwich without being limited. Being a vegetarian that means a lot! I just wish that they gave more cheese on their sandwiches they're always so stingy
Emily L.
Such a great healthy option for a quick meal. There are basically endless combinations with all of their ingredients so i actually dont mind eating it often. The herb and cheese bread is my favorite and ill usually get some kind of turkey sandwich. I also highly recommend the sweet onion sauce, so good!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.