BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
sam b.
I love the fresh bread here. Even though my most favorite option (Hardy Italian) is no longer available. Most ingredients seem nice and fresh and make for a great generic sub. Not the most amazing sub you'll ever had but satisfying enough. Prices are decent especially with promos or coupons which are available fairly often.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Subway is delicious and healthy at the same time!  I love that they offer a wide variety of options, from sandwiches to flat bread pizza and soaps!  Who can forget their delicious baked cookies?  It can be expensive without the $5 Foot Longs but totally worth it!
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
They used to be my favorite sandwich shop, but like everywhere else, the prices have skyrocketed and their products have gone downhill. I still go there simply because there is one on my campus at school and it is easy. My favorite sandwich was the seafood sensation sub, but they got rid of it. Now, if I have to choose, it's the roast beef or philly cheesesteak, both really expensive :-(
Megan B.
Fairbanks, AK
I love the bread and the chipotle sauce. There's nothing else like it. Sometimes you have to inspect your veggies and meat because bad ones do get in there but that's why they have windows to watch while they make your sandwich. I like to order Italian herbs and cheese bread with the cold cut combo, not toasted, lettuce, tomato, extra extra pickles, onions, and one stripe of ranch and 3 stripes of chipotle.
Farrah D.
I've had my fair share of excellent subways and also not-so-good subways. Depending on where you go and who is working you can get an amazing sandwich so good full flavor really healthy a really unhealthy however you want it! So good priced food when you don't have that much. I love Subway especially the subway here in California.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My hubby got me hooked on subway. I used to love the buffalo chicken one then they sadly removed it so now i get the terayaki sub with italian bread. Theres several subways with drive-thrus so thats way convenient specially when you have a bay that doesnt like to see you eat so you try and eat when their asleep.
Allison L.
Trinity, AL
I had not been to subway in a while. At a recent visit, I was still impressed by the cleanliness of the store. I tried a new sandwich that was being offered and the food was delicious!
Jennifer F.
Chesterland, OH
I always get the spicy italian on the wheat flatbread. I add banana peppers, baby spinach, black olives, sweet onion sauce and mayo to my sandwich! You cannot go wrong with that! We like to go here on a weekend when we're going to my daughter's basketball games at West Geauga High School, here in Chesterland, Ohio.
Danielle F.
Franklinton, NC
Subway is always a hit or a miss. Depending on the chain, depends on quality. Sometimes the sandwich is fantastic, other times it is stale and thin on the veggies. Better standards across the Board might help with consistency. You just have to know which ones to go to and which stores to avoid in your area!
Giulia T.
Subway have the best sandwiches that I ever eaten! Definitely my favorite fast food! Very nice places, refrigerated and very comfortable. Just a perfect place to go when your hungry.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??