BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
I know someone who worked here and honestly the food is subpar. For the price of any sandwich you honestly mine as well make your own at home. You'll get higher quality meat and actually fresh veggies. Subway changes dates on food that's gone bad just to keep selling it. It's a crappy franchise that only cares about money and treats their employs like garbage.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I used to work at subway and I still love and trust their food. I have had all combinations (except seafood and tuna because I don't like seafood) and I like them all. They are made with fresh ingredients and it's made right in front of you so you can see what you are getting. A more fresh and healthy option that my family enjoys!
Maddi E.
Leesburg, IN
Subway is always my back up plan for when I do not want to cook at night. My favorite thing is a turkey sandwich, I get multiple things on it but I think that their Mayo is so freaking good. Oh my goodness it is the best thing ever. I really like that you can always switch your sub up and you can do it however you like it.
Marianna C.
I like that Subway has healthy options if I'm on-the-go and don't want to totally pig out. I'll usually get a turkey sandwich or salad here. Affordable prices as well.
Hannah K.
Subway is like that fast food that makes you feel a little less bad about yourself than regular fast food. This is my choice when I'm desperate for something quick but can't quite bring myself to ingest something as bad for me as McDonalds or something like that. My favorite sandwiches are the turkey breast and the new rotisserie chicken.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Subway is the best way to eat a delicious sandwich, there are different types that will love, are delicious, super clean and fast, you practically prepare your sandwich you can choose everything you want to add to your bread, they are really delicious, and the workers are super fast, I love this place. And not alone their sandwiches, also their salads I love
Karla P.
Mesa, AZ
Metro es mi ir al restaurante de comida rápida debido a la capacidad de personalizar completamente su comida. Soy consciente de que puedo elegir mis ingredientes, por lo tanto, potenciar mí para hacer la elección de alimentos saludables. Los precios están muy bien y las opciones son mucho más saludables que otras cadenas de comida rápida.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Subway is delicious and healthy at the same time!  I love that they offer a wide variety of options, from sandwiches to flat bread pizza and soaps!  Who can forget their delicious baked cookies?  It can be expensive without the $5 Foot Longs but totally worth it!
sam b.
I love the fresh bread here. Even though my most favorite option (Hardy Italian) is no longer available. Most ingredients seem nice and fresh and make for a great generic sub. Not the most amazing sub you'll ever had but satisfying enough. Prices are decent especially with promos or coupons which are available fairly often.
Leanna B.
I frequently eat at Subway. I love that you can make your own choices as to what goes on your sandwich and you get to see your sandwich being made right in front of you.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.