BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Veronica M.
Subway always good sandwiches, but they are not the best of the best. I like that they have fresh bread and a wide variety of vegetables but I don't always find that their meat is the best quality. I always get my sandwichs toasted and do like that they regularly feature new sandwiches. I recommend Subway especially over any other fast food alternative.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
Subway is great I love their bym sandwich and they're always having awesome deals going on it's awesome super great when you want a sub and not just an ordinary sub!
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN
As a college student, Subway really provides the ultimately of efficiency and energy supply. The Subway that is in my neighborhood is not far from my dorm (with about a 1 minute walk), and the only times I would get Subway is whenever the dining hall isn't serving or I missed their open times (which is often). My favorite sandwich would be the Italian Herbs bread with chicken breast or tuna. I'm really glad that Subway exists here as not only is it inexpensive, but also really delicious. I just wish there were more variety to the food.
Hayley P.
Leesburg, FL
I love a good sandwich and sometimes when I am in a hurry I go here because they are fast and it always taste good to me. I love that I can get anything I want on my sandwich.
Melanie O.
Fairview, TN
Subway subs are so delicious and fresh. I normally get a roasted chicken on flatbread with lots of vegetables and lighly sweet onion sauce. There is many many choices. Now i want some subway.
Vanessa S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
We love the sandwiches at subway, although some can get pretty pricey! My kids live the fact that they can choose exactly what they want on them and they also love the cookies there! If you don't care for sandwiches they also have chopped salads, soup, and flat bread pizzas! This is definitely a better choice then going to a fried fast food place! We go here often! They also have a great text service that will send you valuable coupons several times a week.
shany s.
I loooooove subway honestly one of my favorite fast food places. It's also a lot healthier than most restaurants and fast food places which is a bonus. Very fast and healthy and also you can get an entire meal for just under $10!!!!!! I'm obsessed I go at least twice a week, always fills me up and leaves me happy. I love subway
Robyn D.
We all know some subs have serious calories, but I like the option of variety to help control my calories. It's seriously tough to mess up a sub while your working infront of the customer. Sure I've had the irritated workers, and the nasty soda machine, but still, the product quality is on par.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all the options Subway offers, especially the fact that we customize the veggies we want and bread and everything. However, the price of their sandwiches have dramatically increased, and I am no longer willing to pay the price. However, I did used to love the barbecue chicken sandwich they had that was promotional and was only $5! Now, the cheapest is at least $6, and tax knocks it out. I do also love their salads, and their vegetable options are amazing. I just do not lean towards eating subway as often as I used to.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
Subway is a good quick meal. It can be healthy if you make the right choices. They have a wide variety of sandwiches to choose from. I personally like the teriyaki chicken. I also like the toasted option. Subway is affordable and a good value. There are many other hot sub locations around that I prefer, but Subway offers a decent sandwich.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??