BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Subway. Their food is always fresh and delicious. I always get the seafood sensation. I think that if it weren't for that sub, I probably wouldn't eat there. You can't find that anywhere else. The only thing I don't like is the long lines. Sometimes I spend 20 minutes in there. But it's worth it. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.
Paige M.
This is the freshest, healthiest, and tastiest fast food restaurant. The best part, your sub is made right in front of you. Your sandwich can be hot or cold. And with the select amount of veggies, meats, cheeses, and sauces/dressings you can create your perfect version of sub right in front of you. Always fresh! Always tasty! Highly recommend 100%.
Taudy M.
Peoria, AZ
We eat here a few times a month. I like their steak sandwiches. You don't really get a lot of meat I don't think for the price, but its good, They need to give more steak on the steak sub for the price.
Lynette M.
Subway has great subs and fresh ingredients, but rarely do they have fresh ideas. Subs and salads are great, but I wish they would branch out and consider other ideas or new sides other than chips or cookies. For a restaurant that touts their healthy options, their sides are nothing but junk or a tiny bag of apple slices. This franchise could really use something new and innovative if it wants to regain my interest.
Erin B.
Longview, WA
Subway is always a great place to stop when you are on the go! After games, before games, road trips and just a trip for the beach. My whole family can enjpy something on the menu at a low cost
Veronica M.
Subway always good sandwiches, but they are not the best of the best. I like that they have fresh bread and a wide variety of vegetables but I don't always find that their meat is the best quality. I always get my sandwichs toasted and do like that they regularly feature new sandwiches. I recommend Subway especially over any other fast food alternative.
Victoria C.
They have a very particular ate you either like or don't and it's funny because they all taste kind of the same. Food is fresh, bread is sometimes too big for the filling, I really like them but you get tired of them soon. Service has always been their Achiles talon, no matter the country (I have tried them in at least 5 different countries)
Cristie G.
I love to get Subway. It has all of the food groups in the restaurant. I usually can get all my see omg of veggies and meats I'm supposed to have in one sandwich. They also have apple slices so I can get my fruit serving too. They have very good soups that are creamy and hot that satisfy your soul. The salads are good too. It's a must try for all!!
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
Subway is pretty good although if I'm craving a full sub, I prefer to buy at an actual sub shop. Subway is nice though because they have a variety of breads to choose from along with a variety of sauces and I can get half a sub if I want. I usually get a 6 inch Black Forest ham on a 9 grain wheat sub with lettuce, pickles, banana peppers, spinach and southwest sauce. I go there once every few months.
April S.
Sacramento, CA
I usually have excellent service here. However there is one employee at my local subway that I will not let make my sandwich due to past bad experiences. But I love the Italian BMT and usually get it once or twice a month- especially on Thursdays when it's on sale. Staff is friendly and the place it always clean. Hardly ever any lines either!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??