BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Justin S.
Very good and healthy place to eat. The price is average but you do get a good amount of food there deals are pretty sold as well. I eat it probably 2 times a week at least. The breakfast is very underrated.
Zulema O.
I worked at Subway for about 3 months but left with a curse cause I crave it all the time! So healthy and worth the price!

Recommendations:
Jalapeño Bread!
Turkey Breast sub
The new Rotisserie Chicken is so delicious and tender! Add some Chipotle Southwest dressing and it's perfect!
Oven Chicken Breast!
And the Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt!

Must try with Chipotle Southwest dressing and the cookies (white macadamia) just makes it the perfect meal!
Bethany R.
I was greatly disappointed by the new Subway Reuben sandwich. The only things that make this sandwich a Reuben are the corned beef, Thousand Island dressing, and the sauerkraut. The Subway version of "rye" is their wheat bread with a few fennel seeds tossed in. The most unusual part of the sandwich was the addition of dill pickles. I love dill pickles, but they have no place in a Reuben sandwich, especially when they overpower the limited amount of sauerkraut. Overall, this sandwich is not worth the time or money.
Lindsey B.
Hudson, WI
Subway is a guilt free option for food on the go. I love how easy and fresh the ingredients are. They have a good sized menu and are always adding more monthly specials which is always helpful for variety.
Shyann R.
Subway is ok, not my favorite place- but I prefer it over McDonalds, Burger King, etc. You can order a Sub off of their menu or create your own. they have a large variety of breads, and I believe most offer breakfast. I got food poisoning from here years ago and refused to eat there for about two years. I started eating it again slowly and have added it back into my routine.
Kat S.
Let me just say I LOVE a good sub, made with high-end cold cuts and cheese and fresh veggies. Subway is not the place to get that. I usually get the roast beef and they use the most well-done beef they can find. Then they pile on a TON of lettuce and tomatoes to cover up for the fact that they don't really give you much of anything else. Not the best sub in world, but OK when you're hungry.
Jessica W.
Love the chopped salad. Great price point for the value. It is always a healthy quick cheap option for me when I need it. Doesn't get 5 stars simply bc I wish the chain would focus on consistency. I never know whether to give specific instructions on what I ant chopped or not, what's mixed in or not, or what sits on top, etc., bc each and every single location does it differently. I don't want to be a picky person telling u how to make your own salad, but it would be clearer to me and them how to construct it if there was a baseline of a recipe or steps that they were required to follow.
Whitney S.
Norcross, GA
I love eating at subway, as a vegan , it is one of the few places I can run in and run out to get fresh veggies. My favorite sandwich is a foot long veggie delite on wheat with all the vegetables but lettuce with a sprinkle of salt and pepper cut into 4's.... sometime the restaurant has less than enthused employees and the spinach is wilted really bad so I may have to forego it all together but overall I love eating at most of my local subways
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I always leave extremely full. A lot of times too full. I love coming here in the middle of the night. They always have the classic subs and on occasions bring new subs. I love to try the new subs and love all the fresh veggies that are shown on display for me to choose from. I come here close to weekly. Either right next to my work or even the store next to my apartment.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I'm not a huge sandwich person, let me be clear, but I do enjoy Subway. It's always easy to get to because, like Starbucks, there is usually one around, and the fact that there are subs of the day to choose from at a discount is really nice, even though I usually just end up getting the same thing. I also like the fact that they have started offering fresh carved choices.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??