BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Cassandra T.
I love subway, it's healthy, good, lots of choices and you decide what to upset to put on it, fresh cookies and bread everyday, their souos OMG I want some. I love subway.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Love the coupons o every well through text. Healthy food made right in front of you. What's not to love!! Steak and cheese sub YES!!!!!!! Always yummy. And good quality
Zenia D.
Hi, I love Subway. I pretty much eat it everyday. I have a walking distance Subway from work. We go everyday walking to Subway for lunch. There sandwiches are so delicious. The prices are great. But the most important thing is that there sandwiches are so healthy. I have noticed a difference in my weight because I don't go and eat fast foods that are not healthy for you. I love Subway because there's a selection of sandwiches so you won't get bored eating the same sandwich. I recommend people going to Subway is they are trying to loose weight because it really helps you loose weight.
Alicia G.
Ruidoso Downs, NM
I actually ate subway yesterday and iam about to today it's so good clean fresh food its fast. All the sandiwhses I tried are amzing. I will continue eating there
Becca C.
Never had anything wrong with my sandwiches. Couple times the bread has been too dry. Drives me crazy when they run out of banana peppers though. Usually good service.
hannah b.
What is better than a foot long sub? Nothing especially the Italian BMT with pickles and banana peppers. Mayo puts it over the world! I love my local subway, nice and professional staff.
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
Subway is okay and prices are decent, and I do have a favorite sub to grab when I do go there, however I have noticed over a series of stores that the quality is really degrading over time and the food just isn't fresh. A lot of my favorite veggies have been recalled and then restocked again- only to still taste sour or strange. I think that if you are on a budget and looking for a healthier alternative, this is a restaurant to consider. I think it is worth the bucks to make a meal at home though.
Sarah J.
Centreville, VA
Subway has rarely done me wrong. Lots of options for us vegetarians. The only complaint I've heard is from my meat eater friend- he thinks they skimp out on the meat.
scott r.
Bellingham
I grew up eating subway a lot and I still enjoy it from time to time because it brings me back and it is one of the healthier options out there for fast food. I just don't think they offer a traditional sub, kind of like McDonald's hamburgers do not define hamburgers, subway sandwiches do not amount to define subs, but I give them a heap of brownie points for getting Americans to eat more veggies!!
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
Subway always has a great selection of meats cheeses as toppings. It's very affordable for the amount of food they give you. I go at least a couple times each month. It's great on the go as well when the kids and I are headed to the park we just pick up our favorite sandwiches and go. I recommend the Italian BMT on Italian herbs and cheese bread with provolone, all the veggies and some chipotle sauce!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.