BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
I love subway. This is what I eat after games on weekends when no ones wants to cook I eat it all the time!!! I love them because they’re simple and not expensive plus gets your full and isn’t a heavy meal on your stomach.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
It's Subway. It's a franchise. All the Subways should be the same. This one is no different. I've eaten there several times. There's a picnic table outside that's falling apart, but you can usually find the right place to sit so that you don't flip into the air like someone from Cirque du Soleil.

Actually, the last time we went here, they had run out of our favorite bread (Italian herbs and spices), so if anything, this might lower this Subway's rating compared to others in the world. (Sorry CamelCase!)
Joanne B.
We could eat multiple meals here, LOL! We do eat here quite often, it's a regular go to for us. It's a perfect lunchtime stop for when we're running around, it's filling but not to heavy.
Karysa F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love getting the chicken bacon ranch sub. I always get it with the 9grain oat bread and I don't get ranch on it. I have them use the chipotle southwest sauce which is my favorite sauce.
Taylor n.
For 10 years i have been eating subway almost every Friday and have always gotten the same exact sandwich. I will recommend subway till the day I die. I love you subway, your tuna is what I love for .
Alex B.
Detroit
This is such a steal it's healthier than the usual fast food restaurants, you can watch them make your food, put what you want in it and the best part is it is so cheap and so delicious
Sabrina M.
Sacramento, CA
I have only two favorite sandwhichs here. It's the turkey bacon avacodo and the chicken bacon ranch both on the Italian herbs and cheese bread. Makes my mouth water just writing it down
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
This is a great way to eat on the go. There are so many choices of hot and cold subs. The prices are pretty cheap. The meals are a great deal. They have started using better quality meats.
Lauren A.
South Range , MI
This is usually hit or miss depending on who is making the sub. I’ve had some really great ones and I’ve had ones where I’ve taken one bite and it’s gone straight into the garbage can.
Laura S.
JEROME, PA
We Love Subway restaurants! We are family that is on a weight loss Journey, so Subway is our go-to fast food restaurant. We love that we can customize are sandwiches however we please
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.