BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rhonda C.
I eat at Subway a lot cause that is about all we have in my town. I like Subway though, it is a very healthy place to eat but it depends what you put on your sub & what kind of bread. I always get wheat bread. The customer service is pretty nice over there. Now they have breakfast and pizza you can buy there too. I like it sometimes. I think Subways does a very good job and are getting better every day. I would recommend them. Good Job Subway.
Beky B.
I recently bought a sub from Subway which by the way was very delicious and the service was excellent but I was very disappointed with the portion size of the bread itself. It looks as though it's very thin now as to where before it was a lot bigger bread. They charge the same but with less food which is what I'm finding also in a lot of supermarket products everywhere... Same price (if not more) but less portion!! Very dissatisfied and will not buy from Subway again.
Kaylean T.
Indianapolis
I love subway. It is like a healthier alternative of fast food. You can creat any sandwich you want to your liking preference and they have fairly fresh ingredients.
Michael F.
Sanford, ME
I like Subway for fast food. It offers healthier options than the burger joints and sandwiches are made the way you want them. Ingredients are fresh Value is average.
brianna r.
I go here most frequently for breakfast and I think their options are great and healthy. I always get the egg/ bacon on wheat with white egg, spinach, and bell peppers!
Brittany V.
Subway is one of the  most know fast food restaurant known for its amazing tastey sub sandwiches that come in a variety of ways that can be made you just choose the way you want it and is affo
Wendy D.
White Plains, NY
Tuna sandwich with all of the veggies. Though this is considered fast food, I don't feel like I'm putting any over processed, greasy or fried foods in y body which is what o think of when o hear fast food. The current promotion for sandwich of the day is a great deal. Great way to try a featured sub at a good price. Its the closest thing to my job that I go to at least once per week. Sandwiches taste fresh and hit the spot when I need to grab a quick bite.
Alexandra S.
Spring Valley, CA
Subway is a great fast food that is entirely bad for you at a reasonable price. My favorite item would be the Veggie Delight sandwich with a bag of chips on the side.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love a BMT on wheat. And as we say run it through the garden. A good deal with you can buy a foot long and share it with someone and still be full once you've eaten you half.
Robin W.
Would you eat from Subway and enjoy the food from Subway most of the time however when you stopped there on Sunday evening the guy who was going to get the food for my son rubs his nose with his gloves so that's another place we won't be eating for me anymore not if that guy was in there anyway and we just recently did sandwich day there on November 3rd and the incident happened on November 4th so we haven't been back
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.