BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kim B.
Good food but their prices keep going up! Good food but their prices keep going up! Good food but their prices keep going up! Good food but their prices keep going up!
Roberta C.
New Braunfels, TX
Fast and very healthy meal to eat. They always have great deals on their Sub of the Day. I prefer chicken bacon ranch which is my favorite. If your looking for a healthy full-filling meal you should give it a try. Weather its a lunch or dinner subway can always switch it up on their meats.
Natalia V.
Como en este restaurante a menudo per me gustaría que por lo menos los productos que no son vegetales quedarán más calientes xq en la mayoría quedan fríos y se siente sabor extraño.
Breanna A.
Rexburg, ID
I really enjoy the chicken bacon ranch sandwich at subway. The only con is the calories. Subway used to be very affordable but now it seems to be expensive for a sandwich
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I always liked the BLT or the subway Club both are good and delicious. I will continue to eat at Subway the price is going a little up but that's okay because it's healthy.
maria alejandra l.
I love subway it is very rich all its sandwich its combinations are unique and the best that is not expensive and you can throw what you want to the bread very very very delicious I love
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
It's cheap and it's pretty good for a basic sandwich. However, I'm suspicious and how often they wash out the drink tank and I've heard the roast beef is pretty bloody looking and gross when it comes in the store. Also, the sandwiches never look as good as they do in the ads. I once ordered a sandwich with avocado and got a small glob of smushed green stuff. Still, I would recommend this store for anyone who's on the go and wants a cheap sandwich.
Cara F.
El cajon, CA
Subway is always great. I mean you get to make your own sandwich!! Their prices are fantastic and it is a great place to go before going to an amusement park or the beach
Maria S.
They have so many deals . Their application send me notfications with deals almost every weak. Their sandwiches are great and taste fresh. Love their chicken teriyaki one
Meisha D.
Central, SC
Subway is my go to for a healthy, quick meal option. They have great deals and I always get the foot long to save the 2nd half for a later meal. It's a great price and I get two meals out of it.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??