BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I like to eat the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub. I do sometime question how fresh their ingredients are though. It really depends on which location you go to I suppose. I don't think it is a great value either. I measured my sandwich one time and it was definitely not 1 foot long.

When they run promotions a majority of the stores I have in my area don't participate in the promotions. If the store is part of a chain than it should be required to follow the promotion,.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I don't go here to often, but it is the most healthy fast food place around me. I have never had a problem with the meat or veggies being old at any subway I have been to and it is always fairly quick.
Kingston C.
Subway is great because the service is really fast and they serve their food quickly to the customers. It is affordable and it is good quality. My favorite item to get isA a roast beef sandwich. I would definitely go there again again.
Rebekah S.
The service is usually pretty good. The food is great. It's very affordable and healthy. It taste great! Very good quality. My favorite item is the turkey subs. I only wish it were better quality service.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
I like the freshness of ingredients and feel healthy when I have Subway sandwich instead of McDonald's or Burger King. But I don't think I go to Subway more often than the above two.
Margaret M.
Subways is always a refreshing to eat fresh foods and fresh bread, sometimes it takes long to get through the line though, always clean restaurant, great prices!
Abby M.
Warren, PA
Subway is great for when you want the convenience of fast food but don't want the grease and regret that comes with ordering a few Buck Dubs at your local burger joint's drive-thru.

My go-to sub is a foot-long Veggie Delite on Italian Herb and Cheese, toasted with provolone. To complete the sub: Lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, maybe a little bit of spinach, black olives, or banana peppers, dressed with Italian dressing.
Kim B.
Good food but their prices keep going up! Good food but their prices keep going up! Good food but their prices keep going up! Good food but their prices keep going up!
Roberta C.
New Braunfels, TX
Fast and very healthy meal to eat. They always have great deals on their Sub of the Day. I prefer chicken bacon ranch which is my favorite. If your looking for a healthy full-filling meal you should give it a try. Weather its a lunch or dinner subway can always switch it up on their meats.
Natalia V.
Como en este restaurante a menudo per me gustaría que por lo menos los productos que no son vegetales quedarán más calientes xq en la mayoría quedan fríos y se siente sabor extraño.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??