BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this place. They always have fresh veggies and they come up with different subs every now n then. I'm really a big fan of there pizza here as well.
Lett G.
San Antonio, TX
OMG!! We get this at least 2 times a week. If he could my oldest son would eat Subway every day! Italian herbs and cheese bread is the only bread we get for our subs.. the best!!!😀
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
I don't know what it is but the Tuna at Subway is my favorite. My husband always gets the italian BMT and makes faces at the tuna but it's so good. I also joined the subway text thing so we get messages every day with deals.
Sydni C.
Hartselle, AL
I'm in love with everything about subway! It's wonderful quality food! Everything is always so fresh! The only thing negative is sometimes they are kinda slow. I would recommend subway to absolutely anyone!
Julie U.
Winnetka, CA
Subway is a good place to eat if you want a quick sandwich or soup. The bread is freshly baked and they have several different types to choose from. They also have a wide variety of sandwiches that are tasty and you can even get them toasted.
Kia O.
Lincoln Park, MI
Great place to go when you want a sandwich for dinner. And I like their varieties. They also run weekly deals on some of their sandwiches which are good if you're on a budget.
Rianna R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Subway is my favorite fast food restaurant. Every chance I get I eat subway. Their sandwiches are heaven and they're actually pretty healthy. And oh I love their soft chewy cookies as well
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
Subway is the only restaurant we have in our small town and it is very close to our school. I sign out almost every day to go and get a sub. I love the deals and specials that they run
Dora R.
I go to subway atleast once or twice a month or every 2-3 weeks, subway has been by far my favorite fast food sandwich place especially the chocolate chip cookies.
Kelsie D.
I love the variety that subway has. Though it is not 100% healthy, it does have options for things like watching fat intake or sodium, etc. Very quick and you see them making it.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??