BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
Subway is clearly amazing. Cheap sandwiches and it is a healthier option than most fast food restaurants. It is a very clean and friendly environment. I recommend.
Anita B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the sandwiches that they make but I don't like eating here constantly. The prices are very good though, always get a ham and cheese meal and the soups. I go every now and than
Priscilla N.
El paso, TX
I really love the chicken and bacon ranch, thats my all time favorite sandwich from subway. I also like the broccoli soup, I usually substitute the chips for the soup.
Chasity T.
Subway is good, but, it's getting to where you can barely eat there anymore because of the price!! It's getting so expensive just for one person! It's ridiculous!
Angel F.
Statesville, NC
Love it!!!! You can watch what they do with your food! Affordable!! Pros they have everything cons wish they have MORE options of healthy foods! I would go maybe once or twice a mth.
Rosemary B.
When I want to eat something healthy and I don't want to spend too much money this is my go to place itz a also really good and some healthy food can be nasty but this is just perfect
Taren O.
I love to pick my own ingredients! The Italian BMT is my favorite! Line goes fast and there's fresh ingredients. I definitely get my sandwich toasted and I love the variety of breads!
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Love subway! My go to fast food place. Love being able to customize your own sand which with ease, it’s even better when u get coupons such as buy one get one free.
Natalie O.
Albertville, AL
I always order from my phone and pick up which is very convenient since I don't stand in a line. The food is always fresh and very delicious. And when you say more, they give you more
Nicky H.
If you're looking for an alternative to fried foods, Subway is for you. Even better that some of your local Subway shops now have a drive thru window for faster service. So many options to choose from including premium meats, a variety of veggies to choose from, and a long list of endless dressing possibilities...you could make yourself a new sub every time you go. This is one of my number one go to place to eat when fresh fries just don't sound good!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.