BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Subway is great for a quick sub sandwich
They had this great Caesar salad sandwich that they toasted. I usually go for a toasted roast beef, but this new chicken Caesar sandwich is a new favorite of mine.
Kelly S.
Westover, WV
I'm a pescetarian, so sometimes the options aren't great. But when I'm craving tuna or a veggie sub they always fill me up with healthy veggies at a decent price!
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I like how I can go in and get exactly what I want, and they make it right in front of me. I also like the combo options, just wish they still had the $5 foot long.
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
Subway is clearly amazing. Cheap sandwiches and it is a healthier option than most fast food restaurants. It is a very clean and friendly environment. I recommend.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Yes!! Subway has always been a favorite of mine! You can create any kind of sandwich you want! And I love the set up the have. You can watch them make your sandwiches
Amy S.
Fort worth , TX
I love the foot long subs and you can build your own ! Makes it a personal experience and it is delicious! I don't go there to often but when I do I really enjoy it
Chasity T.
Subway is good, but, it's getting to where you can barely eat there anymore because of the price!! It's getting so expensive just for one person! It's ridiculous!
Monica H.
Loveland, OH
I absolutely love subway's breakfast, steak, egg and cheese on flatbread. All for $5.50. When the children are off to school this is where I go to eat a delicious breakfast in peace.
Angel F.
Statesville, NC
Love it!!!! You can watch what they do with your food! Affordable!! Pros they have everything cons wish they have MORE options of healthy foods! I would go maybe once or twice a mth.
Priscilla N.
El paso, TX
I really love the chicken and bacon ranch, thats my all time favorite sandwich from subway. I also like the broccoli soup, I usually substitute the chips for the soup.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??