BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
I love subway. I actually live in complete walking distance of a subway. Its healthier than all of the other "fast food" places. Its affordable and worth the money.
Kate L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Recently had the buffalo chicken sub on Italian herbs and cheese, the chicken had a very odd texture to it, almost rubber like. The vegetables did not seem fresh either.
Jessica J.
I LOVE SUBWAY. FOR THEM DAYS WHERE U DONT FEEL LIKE MAKING SUPPER I JUST GO PICK UP A SUB AND THAT WAY I CAN HAVE IT HOW I LIKE IT AND THE PRICE YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH.
Dena W.
Dora, AL
One of the best places to grab a great sandwich that is made fresh is Subway. One of the best things about the Subway brand is not only are they readily available on practically every street corner, but you can have the sandwich you want made the way you like it.
jennifer ..
I always loved subway and the way the stores smell . I love how cheap the prices are for the sandwiches. I wold say they should be true to the 5 dollar foot long saying
Alyssa P.
This is a great place to get a good substantial lunch for a really great price. Plus, they are always advertising new deals or promos. Great choice -- try here for lunch definitely.
Mayra V.
Austin, TX
When i.went to subway for the first time i was nervous because i thought i wasent going to like it but i took the first bite and i loved sooo much ! It was so good that after that i wanted to go againa and again
Eliangy R.
Their sandwiches are delicious and they have great options. Only problem I find with them is that if you add anything to their sandwiches the bill rises up immediately!
Susan W.
Grand Rapids
A healthy choice for us. it does bother me that the stores can be very stingy with cheese. but i have never been disappointed in my sub. they are made right in front of you and i like that.
Lauretta P.
Matteson, IL
subway is something i a leaning more toward these days i like the health choices it has the place is normally very clean and the service is good. the deal are not bad and i love the cookies
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??