BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Leslie H.
Love Subway. They have an awesome selection of sandwiches breads ect it does seem like their prices have increased here lately but I guess that's the show of the times.
Connie S.
I work next to subway so I'm always there my favorite sub is the tuna melt on Italian bread with American cheese and I always get extra spinach extra cucumbers mayo ceaser lettuce and pickles
Tsha R.
Always fresh! My favorite is the Italian BMT. The perfect meal especially while on the go. The store near me is always clean and staff are pleasant. Subway is always a good fast food alternative.
Kay F.
Kansas City, MO
Subway is a good place to grab a sandwich. I like how you are able to customize your own sandwich to your liking. My favorite to order from subway is the meatball marinara with provolone cheese, black olives, and spinach.
Ashley C.
Bread and cheese have the texture and consistency of rubber, meatballs are always slightly green inside, and for all of their bragging that you can have your food the way you want it... They never honor requests, even if they are very much within reason. "Oh, I can't do that..." Baloney. The ingredients are right in front of you, it isn't a strain to reach one container over and pick a different ingredient. I've brought this up to managers in the past, but they are just as rude, inconsiderate and indifferent as their employees. Ultimately, Subway is no healthier than any other fast food.
Paula G.
Enjoy their sandwiches, tried their salads once and there was barely anything in it. I use to go for their buffalo chicken sandwich but they removed it from their menu :(
member-aae3860ba
Liberal, KS
I mean who doesn't love subway? I love the way it smells when you walk into Subway! They always have good deals so it isn't that expensive. I usually go for tuna because I love tuna but every one in a while I'll get the bacon ranch chicken! So yummy and feels you up!
Jasmine B.
I used to be huge fan of subway but lately I'm not liking them at all. Past few times I've been in their food has not been fresh and they have no bread prepared. Every time I try to submit the survey and wait for them to contact me back they never did. They have absolutely horrible customer service and they do not have good OSHA standards. I once got food poisoning from Subway because they don't properly cover their food. Turkey in this case. They never email you back whenever you want to talk to someone higher up and just overall bad customer service.
Christine N.
I love subway but I hate that they barely have any $5 foot longs. Seems to be $6 all the time or never has anything I like that is on that menu. My favorite item is the BMT or turkey sandwich. Definitely recommended if you're looking for something delicious and quick.
Victoria B.
Metairie, LA
When picking a Subway, you have to be very careful. After all, a store is only as good as it's employees (and I would know, considering I've worked at a Subway for nearly a year now). If the employees in a Subway look like they don't care, and don't bother to greet you when you walk in/walk up to the counter, I wouldn't bother - a big part of Subway is being a welcoming person, and if an employee can't do that. It's not worth it.

But if you do find a good Subway, you'll be abke to find a wide variety of sandwiches and breads (which may vary from city to city, or even store to store) to pick from, as well as an assortment of toppings and sauces. Definitely a good lunch spot.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??