BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Andrea O.
Waipahu, HI
Healthy fresh option! Can't go wrong too much with getting to decide what goes in your sandwiches. Plus you get good side and drink options, along with being able to get soups of the day as well.

Prices in Hawaii tend to be about $1 or so higher than the continental US but can still be reasonable. Especially if you get a foot long for example and eat only half of it in one sitting. At least in that way the cost is spread out to two meals, which is what I usually end up doing unless I'm super hungry. Not much to say on service since nothing wrong has every happened.
Venita G.
Latta, SC
I am a fan of Subways veggie patty sub. In Georgia i5coukd go to any one and get one but a different story in South Carolina. I'm praying they arrive here soon or I won't be a customer any longer.
Jenna C.
depew, NY
Love sub way if your looking for something quick and healthy this is your go to what not like you create everything you want on your sand which and don't have to do the work
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
I get the same thing from subway all the time so it's good most of the time but there are times where I feel they don't make it as good but their customer service is good I like their cookies too.
sal s.
San Ysidro, CA
Pretty darn good if u ask me. And it's nice when u want something fast that isn't a burger. I like the orchard chicken salad, spicy Italian, Italian bmt and meatball marinara.
Saori M.
Los Angeles, CA
Amo ir a este lugar , es uno de mis favoritos , nada caro eso es una de las primeras razones por la cual me gusta , la verdad voy muy seguido a comprar ahí y no me canso de comer eso , se lo recomendaría a muchas personas , vayan y pidan algo , está delicioso!!!
Gabriela V.
Waterville, ME
Subway makes decent sandwiches. If you need fast and filling meal, Subway is a good option. It is a healthier option compared to other fast food such as McDonalds and is relatively inexpensive.
Kelsey G.
mooers
Subway honestly is so great. It's usually my go to place to grab a quick bite. The staff is almost always so friendly and it's affordable. My favorite is flat bread with buffalo chicken!
I can't say I've always had great service by Subway, because some times when you go during the late hours, their food isn't always fresh as they promise. Any other time they're absolutely great!
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
subway is 100% one of my go to on the rush sandwich places. i love how the sandwiches taste but i give it 4 stars just because ive gotten tired of it. obviously all the food tastes the same bc its a chain but everything i get just tastes the same and there is no surprises or like woah this sandwich tastes amazing!!! id rather honestly go to maybe other places if i wanna have a really great sandwich. BUTTTTT i still really love subway and if it were in my malls food court i would 100% go often. i highly recommend it to anyone but it will get tiring after a bit!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??