BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Subway
I can't say I've always had great service by Subway, because some times when you go during the late hours, their food isn't always fresh as they promise. Any other time they're absolutely great!
Jizelle R.
Salinas, CA
Only good if you are there when they are freshly putting there options in the refrigerator. Do not go in the morning because those are the options they had from last night
sal s.
San Ysidro, CA
Pretty darn good if u ask me. And it's nice when u want something fast that isn't a burger. I like the orchard chicken salad, spicy Italian, Italian bmt and meatball marinara.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
subway is 100% one of my go to on the rush sandwich places. i love how the sandwiches taste but i give it 4 stars just because ive gotten tired of it. obviously all the food tastes the same bc its a chain but everything i get just tastes the same and there is no surprises or like woah this sandwich tastes amazing!!! id rather honestly go to maybe other places if i wanna have a really great sandwich. BUTTTTT i still really love subway and if it were in my malls food court i would 100% go often. i highly recommend it to anyone but it will get tiring after a bit!
Kimberly B.
Reasonable prices for good food. I love the variety of selections that are offered. There’s so many different sandwiches available. Not to mention the cookies are amazing.
Saori M.
Los Angeles, CA
Amo ir a este lugar , es uno de mis favoritos , nada caro eso es una de las primeras razones por la cual me gusta , la verdad voy muy seguido a comprar ahí y no me canso de comer eso , se lo recomendaría a muchas personas , vayan y pidan algo , está delicioso!!!
Gabriela V.
Waterville, ME
Subway makes decent sandwiches. If you need fast and filling meal, Subway is a good option. It is a healthier option compared to other fast food such as McDonalds and is relatively inexpensive.
Synnamin F.
N Las Vegas, NV
I usually stick to the same thing every time I go to subway, so I haven't tried a large variety of the menu. The price decent, can't complain. The service is usually okay.
Courtney W.
Greene, NY
I love Subway. My family goes there about once a week. It's pretty pricey but great quality. I love their Buffalo Chicken Subs. Their Italian Herb and Cheese bread is amazing. I will definitely be coming back here
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
If you catch a good worker who knows how to make the sandwiches, it's amazing! I love the Chicken bacon ranch! I try to go once every couple weeks. We go more in the summer time. It's a great sub shop!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.