BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Cassandra M.
Subway is a quick and cheap option for decent sandwiches. My favorite is steak and cheese on a flatbread with veggies. They have whole grain flatbreads now too. You must get your sandwich toasted! Very tasty
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love subway. It's truly one of the healthiest fast food places. I only have 4 star, because they do not have Swiss cheese and they did away with my favorite bread, honey oat.
Daley W.
I have worked at subway before and I heard time and time again that I wouldn’t want to eat there after working there, but it hasn’t affected my feelings at all. Subway never disappoints me!
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
We love getting sandwiches at Subway because you can put anything on them you want! Great quality and you can even have them make you salads. very affordable. We like the Cold Cut Trio and Meatball sandwiches are faves. We go all the time when making a meal is too time consuming
Kristen W.
I love subways. Slogan meets the good expectations very well because your truly are eating fresh. I don't feel sluggish afterwards. & it is all prepped right in front of you. Affordable & will go again.
Peggy M.
Fort Smith, AR
We eat Subway once or twice a week.. Love the fresh vegetables, bread and service. My husband says he feels he is eating healthy when we eat Subway . Our favorite is the Turkey Sandwich on Wheat bread
t’s been a longstanding tradition for many in the fast food review industry that Subway, while portrayed for years as a healthy alternative/savior of the industry, actually isn’t that good at all (taste or nutritionally). Try taking a picture of the sub you just bought and make it look Instagram worthy. Really try, and you’ll have a hell of a time, even in the best lighting. But Subway is starting to change their perception by bringing quality ingredients to the forefront. Chicken, raised without antibiotics are now in the forefront. Originally a long term goal, Subway has introduced Rotisserie-Style Chicken this week, sans antibiotic induced chicken. This premium option doesn’t take the place of the current chicken offering (which itself is going antibiotic free in April), but is offered in addition. We picked up a Rotisserie-Style Chicken sub to see how it stacks up.
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love subway its a a lot healthier than other fast food chains and you get to basically customize what you want so tons of variety and options and the veggies are always fresh
Nicole T.
Subway your sandwiches are so awesome and ever since you brought out the Hass Avocados and guacamole I've been in love with your black forest ham and cheese with guacamole. They have different types of breads to choose from, warm or cold, and I love how they are made right in front of you. They have just about anything you could think of to put on a sandwich but I do think they can be somewhat stingy since the meats are pre-measured. I love the double meat campaign though for $1 or .50 extra! I also think they can add tons more meats and toppings! The sugar cookies are awesome too!
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX
I am addicted to their cookies. Subway has never been a dissapointment no matter what state or city i go to. My favorite is the black forest ham and the italian herbs and cheese bread. Highly reccomend to anyone.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.