BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jennifer C.
Dovr Foxcroft, ME
I love subway so much! Ever since I went vegan it has been hard for me to eat out at places, but subway has so many choices for everyone! Plus it is not expensive and it is always really quick.
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
Yayayayay I love subway. I usually only get one thing every time but when I do boy oh boy it's good. It's cheap and delicious. Awesome quality. Always go to subway. Subway is life. ūü§ė
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
GROSSS!!!!! Fake, processed meats! This place is nasty!!!! The bread is ok, but all the meat stinks!! I would go all the time if they sliced the meat in house like Jersey Mike's does!!
Alyssa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Subway used to be one of the best things that ever happened, a foot long sub for only $5! But now prices have gone up to almost $10 for a sub and I just don't go there anymore
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love Subway! There is so much variety and the food tastes fresh. Always full of flavor! No matter what I'm in the mood for I can find something there to satisfy and curb my hunger.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Subway is good! I love adding bacon and then extra bacon to every sandwich because there's just something about the way they cook their bacon it makes my tastebuds dance!
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I like a few of their sandwiches, they are perfect for a quick meal. The marinade chicken one is really good, I also like the tuna and BMT I would go back and I would recommend it
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
The customer service is always great and the sandwiches can't be beat! My grandma used to work at subway so I remember her bringing cookies home. It was great. White chocolate macadamia nut is the way to go
MaryAnn L.
Seattle, WA
I love the fact that is fast food. I can customize and it's very quickly made. I just always question the quality of the food. The bread is fresh but I've never take a look at the actual ingredients because I doubt that all of it is healthy or lacks artificial preserves, and additives.
Anna W.
Juneau, AK
I love Subway. I get to choose what goes into my sandwich and the employees here (in my city) are super kind and will always get me what I want. I think they're pretty affordable.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.