BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amanda F.
Lewiston, ME
I do like Subway. I dont really classify them as a "fast food" option. I do like being able to build my own sandwich. I feel like their prices a little on the higher side of other "fast food" options. My favorite sandwich is either the Turkey Breast or the Italian B.M.T. Both a very good options.
Kelley L.
Davenport, FL
I really only eat subway at work because it's one of the better convenient options. I enjoy the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich as well as their flatizzas.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
What is really good and can be really healthy for you too! The only con I would give it is some of the restaurants arent clean. Everyone I've been to has been clean. I would definitely go again since I go almost 10 times year!
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
I am a huge fan of subway when I am on the go and need something for lunch at work. Footlong sub and I have two meals. The ingredients are always fresh and taste great. The restaurants could be cleaner though.
Str8beauty -.
This place is great. Food is amazing. Low key spot very friendly workers in my city. I go atleast twice a month. Good quality and cheap great deals always new ideas
Alexis W.
I love subway. Don't eat here as much. They have good deals but they don't last very long. I usually get the same thing every time. And I love when their cookies are fresh. I would recommend their chicken teriyaki.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I absolutely love everything about subway. Their fresh veggies and meat choices are perfect and you can turn any sub into a salad or flat bread.. I also use to work for them and it is amazing
Ashlee N.
Liverpool
Great subs my favorite is the sweet onion chicken teriaki with sweet onion sauce with shredded cheddar cheese and green peppers and tomatos, with a side of cookies and a soda. Yumm
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
I love subway! I go there for the bread!! The Italian cheddar bread is bomb!! I wish they put more meat on their subs though. That's why they only got 4 stars. It's usually mostly bread and veggies and just some meat.
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
I like to go to subway when I want something that's made pretty quickly. I usually just stick to a tuna sub with provolone and tomato which I like. I don't go often at all. Can't remember the last time I actually went.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??