BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rachel B.
I love the way but they have gotten really expensive over the last couple years and it's gotten really hard to go and buy a footlong or any of the specialty items. It's so much cheaper just to go to McDonald's even though Subway is so much better
Samantha D.
Winter Park, FL
Subway is so gross, the sandwiches are not unique, the meet is processed and disgusting and you get so little of it. I have never been to a subway with nice employees.
Claudia M.
Hennessey
Peanut butter cookies made fresh everyday, almost all day brand new batches of yummy Peanut Butter cookies! I wish I could go more often because I can’t have me enough of them cookies! Just give me a gift card and I will go right now, forever, and always!
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
SUBWAY is great... but they are very expensive. I never walk out of there paying less than $20 for two people. On the bright side all the ingredients are fresh and delicious. My favorite subs are steak and bacon, tuna sub, and teriyaki chicken.
Stephanie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
I love going to Subway when I need something quick and feel like being a bit healthier. I always get chicken, and it’s always good. The veggies are always crisp and delicious, and there’s so many different options and combination possibilities.
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I love Subway! I love that it is a fast food style but it is still a healthier option rather than pizza or a cheeseburger. It is very affordable. I love their veggie subs with their chipotle ranch it is delicious! Subway is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah F.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I think subway is my least favorite fast food joint. Employees always seem to act like they hate their job, and when you walk in the joint it smells like pee. I know it’s the bread baking... but man. It’s bad. Bread should not smell like pee!!
Toni M.
This place is amazing to eat at everything is fresh and then make a right in front of you so what could go wrong at Subway who don’t like Subway good place to eat it it’s awesome
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
It's hard to give any rating here because the quality of product and service vary so drastically by location and time of day. Overall I would average my visits at a 4
Chris S.
Lillington
Subway is good when you find yourself hungry and near one. They are very filling and cheap. Also have many specials. After eating subway I get sleepy so I bring my friends to keep me conscious. Try the specialty subs, they’re usually great.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??