Subway

by Subway

#4 in Dining

what for lunch ?! subway for me 😎 Subway #food #lunchtime #influenster What your having for lunch today??
Hi how did subway originate ?
Has anyone tried the pesto from Subway ? Oh! My! Gosh! It's so dang good!!
Start your review of Subway!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoSEATAC, WA
Love going here!! Everything is always fresh and you can pretty much create your sandwhich the way you like it. The staff is always friendly and easy going.
a year agoNorthlake, TX
Most favorite sandwich place! My only gripe is, they have gotten quite expensive.. remember when it was their $5 footlong? Not it's more of a $10 foot long..
2 years agoRock Falls , IL
My boyfriend loves subway. I don't mind them once in awhile for a change of pace and it's nice to get decent food and not greasy fast food for decent priced.
2 years agoPainesville
 Always makes food my way and uses fresh meats that i choose they are priced perfect and i go anytime i can afford wich is often cause they are so inexpensive
2 years ago
I love going and eating at Subway. They prepare the food quickly and efficiently. With all the choices of ingredients, the combinations for subs is awesome!
2 years agoHavertown, PA
LOVE Subway! They are super quick at making sandwiches and the ingredients are so fresh! It's not too expensive which is great! The cookies are my favorite!
3 years agoSchererville, IN
Love Subway! I love their sandwiches and coupons. It sometimes is expensive. Sometimes I have gotten veggies that are not fresh. Most of the time it is good.
3 years agoMiami, FL
Omg como amo Subway por el simple hecho de que los sandwiches son sabrosos y sobre todo saludables, perfecto para las personas que nos gusta estar en salud.
3 years agoJerseyville, IL
We love Subway and with the text coupons we have it quite often. Its fresh, healthier version of fast food. For our always on the go family, very convenient.
3 years agoThayer, KS
Love subway sandwiches. I love the quality and the taste and the fact that you can get a foot long for five dollars and that they have a sub of the day sale.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
23 days ago
Callie W. 23 days ago
A bologna sandwich for me 🤣 wish it was Subway
3 months ago
Has anyone tried the pesto from Subway ? Oh! My! Gosh! It's so dang good!!
Alee L. 3 months ago
Lol I love subway and their pesto!!