BY SUBWAY #3 in Dining

• What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine is "Ital...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?8 Answers
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love subway. I could eat it everyday and not get tired of it. My favorite thing to order is the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub, and my favorite cookies are the peanut butter cookies. I have no idea how they make those cookies so flavorful and moist, but I crave them so much during my time of the month. I also love that subway now has an app where you can order online; it saves so much time and hassle of waiting in line if you’re in a hurry.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I love Subway!! It makes me feel better about eating out. Quality is always good at my location, I don't ever get the flatbread anymore because I've had some at different locations that were too hard to bite through. My favorite is steak with herb and cheese bread. Also I recommend the southwest sauce! It is amazing.
Where I live, the breakfast sub's are cheaper so I save $2 by making my steak sub a breakfast one. The only difference is you get egg with it. Sometimes I even ask for the egg on the side and give it to my dog when I get home. There's my cheap hack for you!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Subway is one of those places that overtime have changed from a high quality restaurant to a cheap, quick, easy meal restaurant.  This is a good thing as Subway is one of the few sandwich shops that offer cheap sandwiches at reasonable quality.  Would recommend this for those who want a quick bite.
Subway is just a great place to go eat for cheap with value and nutritional it is up to you what selection you make you can even select the best bread and toast it and fill it up with chicken and veggies or with cold cuts this is another great place to go as often as you want as long as you make intelligent choices I definitely feel the price is great and they are constantly having the foot longs for a dollar so having said that i highly recommend it
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This has been one of my favorite restaurants to grab something to go at. I really like the customization of the subs and their toppings! I go about once a month. I have noticed that their portion sizes are getting a bit smaller and the prices are a bit high there. Other than that, the food is pretty good.
Cat D.
Fowlerville, MI
The subs are really good. Its one of the few places open when I get out of work. & It's nice being able to order a lunch instead of breakfast food in the morning. The rotisserie chicken sub is my go to it's so good. Plus you can't beat the price! Usually half a sub and I'm full.
Victoria H.
Van Vuren
Prices are reasonable. I patronize Subway regularly. Just not this one.  Everything was clean. I ordered my usual. The way I usually do.  Staff was rude when asked to toast bread first first, then load goodies with cheese on top, then melt the cheese. The girl actually argued. I wound up just taking what she served. Was unhappy and will not patronize this Subway ever again.
Brooke B.
Oh how I love all things subway. It's such a quick cheap filling meal to pick up after work for dinner. Their Rotisserie chicken sub on Italian herbs and cheese will always be my go to. I love how you're free to choose whichever toppings and how much of each you want. The subs usually range from $5- $9 but they're especially cheap when they have sales.
Alyssa H.
Eat fresh!

I could literally eat here daily. I love the variety of meats, veggies and breads and they are always a top notch quality! My favorite is the white flatbread with roasted chicken. It is by far my favorite sandwich at any restaurant! There is also something nice about watching the person preparing your food wash their hands and put on gloves!
Destiny R.
Alvin, TX
Love subway! Also really digging those new wraps! I was a big fan of greatwarps (still am) but wraps at subway are so much better cause you can just let the server know what you want instead of getting what comes in it because I myself love putting whatever I want in my wrap such as condiments! so that's a big plus!
Elena L.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Beth S.
does anyone think this is overpriced for what you actually get or is it reasonable ?