BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine is "Ital...6 Answers
  • What do you put on your Subway sandwich??7 Answers
Ashley P.
Vacaville
A lot of people think subway is overrated. I am not one of those people. I love subway and when I'm having a lazy day and don't feel like cooking, I love knowing I can stop at subway and not a greasy fast food chain. When subway first opened it was one of a kind. It was the first healthy restaurant you could pick dinner up quickly at. I think they've made a lot of changes for the better over the years as well. They added salads and soups and also they've added a lot more sub choices. They've added guacamole, avocado, and seasonal subs to the menu. My favorite thing to get there is the turkey bacon avocado sub with all the veggies and low fat mayonnaise. I always splurge on my calories and get a cookie as well because I'm obsessed with their cookies. My second favorite sub is the Italian BMT. It's pepperoni, salami, and Black Forest ham.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I’m a subway fan, I wish I could give 3.5 stars. I enjoy what they offer and they have some great deals. I like the options and usually the good service. My biggest issue though with subway is the way they vary from store to store. I’ve been to some amazing and fresh subways and then some that are gross and have horrible service. A little more consistency would help and maybe a little less stingy on the cheese and meat.
$5 Footlong!  We love to stop here for a sandwich on our way home from work.  They have healthy, clean options and it tastes like REAL food.  The smell of fresh baked bread cannot be beat and I will say that the customer service, at least in our location, is outstanding.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
The reason why Subway gets a three-star is because of a few reasons. Number one sure they have good deals and nice prices compared to some sub shops but usually you get what you pay for. Apparently I'm paying for poor and rude customer service. As well as service from people who don't know how to coherently understand what it is I'm saying to them. As far as light lettuce little bit of mayonnaise. Those are just examples. I don't require three lines of mayonnaise across my sub sandwich if I said light mayonnaise or a little bit of mayonnaise. Another one is the quality of which they make your or sub. It's usually not cut all the way through and they like to skimp you out on a lot of the meat and cheese. Overall much would rather pay more at Firehouse or Jimmy Dean's
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
I subway salads a lot because I love that they give you as many vegetables as you want and you can create a chop salad for your own tasting. I only gave it four stars though because I don’t understand why the salads are two dollars more when there’s no bread included just a little bit more Lettuce is all that you’re given and let us a cheap let’s face it
Victoria M.
I love subway. The people are always nice and kind. Every subway that I’ve ever been to was well kept up. I love the fact that you can watch them make your food. Everytime the put stuff on my sandwich the always make sure to ask if it’s enough or do I want to add a little more. It’s kinda pricy, but I feel as if it’s worth it. I know lots of people, including myself would eat subway because they claim it helps you lose weight. Actually I can care less what it does now. Besides that I definitely recommend this place !!!!
Cee J.
Good for you and tastes delicious! Not many can add those two qualities together so well, But subway sure found a way too! <3333 lol The sandwhiches are so gooddd it's unbelievable! So glad this place has gotten better, and able to recover with the whole...Jared thing...but still , great establishment so yeah :) lol
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This has to be one of my top fave restaurants ever! The food is always good and the ingredients are fresh. I like the fact that they make their own bread and that every thing is healthy. You have your choice to make your sandwich really healthy or keep it regular. I can't name a favorite their, because I love everything. They offer subs, pizza, salads, soups, chips, drinks, and desserts. At most restaurants, you don't always have the ability to customize your food the way you like; unlike Subway! My favorite part is that you can make it your own and customize to your liking. I have ate at Subway for year and will continue to do so. So, its goes on the recommend list!
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Love the chicken salad from subway. I think is the ranch flavor. That’s the only thing I eat from subway but I visit them very often. My salad consist of chicken, lettuce, tomato, a little spinach, little onion, red vinegar, and ranch! Yum! I like to go during the day because I feel like the veggies are more fresh.
Dakota N.
Jacksonville, NC
My husband no longer ask me where I want to eat because it's always Subway. I love the environment and the freedom subway offers, not to mention for everything you can put on your sandwich it is so affordable!! Getting subway gift cards is my favorite gift, so give one to your friend.
Elena L.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Crystal G.
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Diana S.
What do you order there?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine is "Italianissimo" ( genoa, pepperoni, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and chipotle sauce)