BY SUBWAY #5 in Dining

• What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine is "Ital...4 Answers
  • What do you order there?4 Answers
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
No sabía que estos submarinos (Siempre había quedado con el metro), pero sin duda me ha gustado las opciones que manejan, recuerdo que había una de cochinita pibil, que aunque no probé lo dejaré para la siguiente. Lo bueno es que también obtiene sus patatas y se puede elegir un combo que los incluye y también una crema de maíz muy recomendable.

Obtener abusado, ya que se llena, y ese es el inconveniente, pero lo que se puede pedir de la rama que está en Angelópolis a la hora del almuerzo, habrá personas. Sin embargo, el servicio es bueno y la calidad y el sabor son los mismos. Lo recomiendo y provecho Hay muchos sabores de aperitivos en el metro: pollo, atún, BMT, vegetariana, pechuga de pavo con jamón, albóndigas, pollo huevosky, barbacoa, pizzaiolo de pollo entre otros y además de toda esta variedad es siempre elige: De la sandwich (15 o 30 cm), el tipo de pan (blanco italiano, integral, el queso parmesano y el orégano, 3 quesos o integral con avena y miel), el tipo de queso (plato, chedar o suizo), ensaladas y verduras (lechuga, tomate, pepino, cebolla, pimientos, aceitunas y rúcula - se puede poner a todos si quieres), salsas y condimentos (mostaza y miel, barbacoa, cebolla dulce y amargo, parmesano, Chiplote, mostaza antigua y mayonesa - y condimentos (sal , pimienta, pimienta, aceite de oliva y vinagre -.! se puede elegir entre varios) que mejorará y darle un toque más personal a su delicadeza delicioso ...
María P.
María P.

Dec. 4, 2016, 4:48 a.m.
t’s been a longstanding tradition for many in the fast food review industry that Subway, while portrayed for years as a healthy alternative/savior of the industry, actually isn’t that good at all (taste or nutritionally). Try taking a picture of the sub you just bought and make it look Instagram worthy. Really try, and you’ll have a hell of a time, even in the best lighting. But Subway is starting to change their perception by bringing quality ingredients to the forefront. Chicken, raised without antibiotics are now in the forefront. Originally a long term goal, Subway has introduced Rotisserie-Style Chicken this week, sans antibiotic induced chicken. This premium option doesn’t take the place of the current chicken offering (which itself is going antibiotic free in April), but is offered in addition. We picked up a Rotisserie-Style Chicken sub to see how it stacks up.
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.
Existem muitos sabores de lanches no Subway: frango, atum, B.M.T, vegetariano, peito de peru com presunto, almôndegas, frango teriaky, churrasco, frango pizzaiolo entre outros e além de toda essa variedade é sempre você que escolhe: o tamanho do sanduíche (15 ou 30 cm), o tipo de pão (Italiano branco, Integral, Parmesão e orégano, 3 queijos ou Integral com aveia e mel), o tipo de queijo (prato, chedar ou suíço), as saladas e vegetais (alface, tomate, pepino, cebola, pimentão, azeitonas e rúcula - pode colocar todos eles se você quiser), os molhos e condimentos (mostarda e mel, barbecue, cebola agridoce, parmesão, chiplote, mostarda tradicional e maionese - pode escolher vários) e os temperos (sal, pimenta do reino, pimenta calabresa, azeite e vinagre - pode escolher vários) que irão incrementar e dar um toque mais pessoal a sua guloseima. Delícia!
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
There are many flavors of snacks in the Subway: chicken, tuna, BMT, vegetarian, turkey breast with ham, meatballs, huevosky chicken, barbecue, chicken pizzaiolo among others and besides all this variety is always you chooses: sandwich size 15 or 30 cm), the type of bread (Italian white, Integral, Parmesan and oregano, 3 cheeses or Integral with oats and honey), the type of cheese (dish, cheddar or Swiss), salads and vegetables (lettuce, tomato (Mustard and honey, barbecue, sweet and sour onions, parmesan, chipotle, traditional mustard and mayonnaise - you can choose from several) and seasonings (eg, cucumber, onion, peppers, olives and arugula - you can put them all if you want) (Salt, pepper, calabrian pepper, olive oil and vinegar - you can choose several) that will increase and give a more personal touch to your delicacy. Delicious!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Metairie, LA
When picking a Subway, you have to be very careful. After all, a store is only as good as it's employees (and I would know, considering I've worked at a Subway for nearly a year now). If the employees in a Subway look like they don't care, and don't bother to greet you when you walk in/walk up to the counter, I wouldn't bother - a big part of Subway is being a welcoming person, and if an employee can't do that. It's not worth it.

But if you do find a good Subway, you'll be abke to find a wide variety of sandwiches and breads (which may vary from city to city, or even store to store) to pick from, as well as an assortment of toppings and sauces. Definitely a good lunch spot.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sioux City, IA
Subway is our go-to place when we've been working all day and want "real" food. We can get the sandwiches exactly how we want them, and though we have our favorites (seafood or chicken breast for me, roast beef for him), we have a number of options when we want a change of pace. The cashiers at our locations are always sure to inform us of a daily deal or discount (like Throwback Thursday). We get rewards, too, through their Subway Rewards card. It's easy to use and rewards add up quickly. Because there's a location in almost every small town, we can count on a good, fresh meal whenever we take a road trip.
Zenia D.
Zenia D.
Hi, I love Subway. I pretty much eat it everyday. I have a walking distance Subway from work. We go everyday walking to Subway for lunch. There sandwiches are so delicious. The prices are great. But the most important thing is that there sandwiches are so healthy. I have noticed a difference in my weight because I don't go and eat fast foods that are not healthy for you. I love Subway because there's a selection of sandwiches so you won't get bored eating the same sandwich. I recommend people going to Subway is they are trying to loose weight because it really helps you loose weight.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
subway is 100% one of my go to on the rush sandwich places. i love how the sandwiches taste but i give it 4 stars just because ive gotten tired of it. obviously all the food tastes the same bc its a chain but everything i get just tastes the same and there is no surprises or like woah this sandwich tastes amazing!!! id rather honestly go to maybe other places if i wanna have a really great sandwich. BUTTTTT i still really love subway and if it were in my malls food court i would 100% go often. i highly recommend it to anyone but it will get tiring after a bit!
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all the options Subway offers, especially the fact that we customize the veggies we want and bread and everything. However, the price of their sandwiches have dramatically increased, and I am no longer willing to pay the price. However, I did used to love the barbecue chicken sandwich they had that was promotional and was only $5! Now, the cheapest is at least $6, and tax knocks it out. I do also love their salads, and their vegetable options are amazing. I just do not lean towards eating subway as often as I used to.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I love to eat at Subway it is D licious my go to sandwich is a steak and cheese on whole wheat mozzarella cheese, spinach, lettuce, black olives, cucumber and guacamole if it is available otherwise I also really like that to Zieke sauce that they had for a very limited time. I love their raspberry and cream cheese cookies they taste awesome as well as all the other cookies always has fresh baked. I absolutely love their soup I'm glad that it was added to the menu. I've never had a bad experience at a subway restaurant
Elena L.
Elena L.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Madelyn D.
Madelyn D.
Does subways have a rewards program?
Lucy I.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
What is your favourite sandwich?
Emely T.
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine is "Italianissimo" ( genoa, pepperoni, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and chipotle sauce)