Suburban Hotels uploaded by Christy R.Suburban Hotels uploaded by Daniel P.

BY SUBURBAN HOTELS #27 in Hotels

Tara A.
Terrible terrible TERRIBLE!! we stayed at a suburban and there were roaches everywhere! It smelled like incense through the whole place and gave me a headache. We had a room at the end of the hall, right across from the three giant trash cans overflowing with garbage and beer bottles/boxes! Way overpriced for what you get! And management is soo rude! Never again
Shon R.
Charlotte , NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel chain comes in handy when taking beach trips with small children, it’s like having a mini bungalow with a large refrigerator, a small dinette with a apartment type feel. Suburban has great comfortable rates.
Jennifer G.
Westwego, LA
No es un hotel de lujo. Pero le doy 5 estrellas por su amabilidad y por sus comodas habitaciones para estancias largas. Perfecto para pasar ese fin de semana largo en familia
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like this place because u can cook in it feels more like a home it’s clean comes with everything u need just only thing was wrong is the couple of roaches if they spray it more often would be nice !
Emily W.
When traveling with my youth group to Orlando, Florida, my youth minister made us all reservations at a Suburban Extended Stay hotel. It was one of the worst hotel experiences of my life. Doors to our rooms wouldn't fully shut, there was mold on the walls of the bathroom, sheets were musty, mysterious stains covered the floor and walls, all the lightbulbs were creepily dim, we could ear everything our neighbors said and did. It was basically a dump. We changed hotels the next day and never looked back.
lauren b.
I'm only giving this hotel 4stars since I stayed in one for almost 7months. It could just be this suburban hotel but the manager and assistant manager are extremely rude and don't care about anything you say to them. They will find anything and everything to try to charge you for something. I was charged 5odollars for a stain on a sheet that was already there. But I couldn't prove that. I argued till blue in face. He said I can pay and stay or pay and leave didn't matter either way....Very very rude ...That isn't no where near good customer service. Probably stashing those charges is everyone's​thought that stayed.
Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
This is the ecno motel line from hell unless you happen to find one in a college town or not near the ghetto. If you are lucky in that way it is a good efficiency if you plan to not be in your hotel a lot but need a kitchen/plan to be set up with anything you need with laundry or do-it-yourself. The ones I have found in nicer areas when traveling for business have not been horrible but beware if you find one somewhere inner city.
Jenn J.
Stockton, CA
This is a good short stay hotel..my kids and I stayed in 1 for almost a year and i could never get ahead..I would suggest giving people that stay there for long term should be discounted cause its hard to keep up that pay weekly and save money in top of that.
Heather W.
This Hotel was right off I-95. Full restaurant at the hotel, check in was very fast and staff was friendly. Our room was by the out door pool the outside was very clean and the landscape was well maintained. I was impressed by the room no old odors, bedding up to date and very clean. The only thing I can say bad about the room I had was the door had a hug gap and it would not shut unless you slammed it and the bed was really firm.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
Very clean and it is efficiently stocked,like a little apartment. They are more convenient for people who need to stay for longer periods of time and want to save money by not paying nightly. It is high priced though.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I have never seen this hotel, in what part of the country do you find them?
Christina A.