Suburban Hotels uploaded by Daniel P.Suburban Hotels uploaded by Christy R.

BY SUBURBAN HOTELS #30 in Hotels

Beklynne C.
Dalton, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I hated it. When I went to stay here I was 2 days from being 21 and they wouldn’t let me check in even though they allowed me to book a room and wouldn’t give me a refund for the 2 nights. I even called them in advance to say I’d be late because both Nashville and Knoxville has horrid traffic. Me and my 1 year old son had to drive 30 minuets more at 9 pm to find a holiday inn that would allow me to have a room. All because I was 2 stinking days away from being 21
Nikki H.
Elkhart , IN
I recently stayed at a Suburban Location for a college graduation I was attending. The particular location was surrounded by construction at the time, but their rates were great because of the inconvenience. I did not use the pool, but it appeared to be nice and well maintained. The rooms were very nice. They were clean and comfortable. They came with kitchenettes, so we were able to stay in for meals if we wanted. Would definitely stay again!
Samantha V.
DIberville, MS
We stayed here for over 2 weeks while we were in the process of moving. The room was clean and cleaning service was prompt. Rooms had a full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, full fridge and microwave. However there were no amenities such as pool, gym, or laundry.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
The rooms are really clean.” The pricing was terrible I my area & the pool was very nice.” The customer service was not all that great.” The front desk woman had an attitude but we avoided her and all the other experiences was great.
Tara A.
Terrible terrible TERRIBLE!! we stayed at a suburban and there were roaches everywhere! It smelled like incense through the whole place and gave me a headache. We had a room at the end of the hall, right across from the three giant trash cans overflowing with garbage and beer bottles/boxes! Way overpriced for what you get! And management is soo rude! Never again
Kiana U.
Morgantown
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the extended stay in Morgantown wv specifically the one in sabraton. It’s definitely one of the better hotels in that area with close proximity to downtown. However there are no cameras in the parking lot I’ve heard so make sure to keep valuables safe. The staff was friendly and quite helpful at all hours of the night. Overall a good stay.
Ashlee P.
Niles, MI
excellent food. room service timely. clean. affordable. friendly staff. nice amenities. staff always helpful. more than enough parking. wonderful customer service. will definitely recommend for future stays!!!!
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at a Suburban right after it had been built. It was very clean, cold, felt like a hospital but my goodness it was extremely comfortable. I would recommend it as an affordable option but It wouldn’t be my first pick.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like this place because u can cook in it feels more like a home it’s clean comes with everything u need just only thing was wrong is the couple of roaches if they spray it more often would be nice !
Jennifer G.
Westwego, LA
No es un hotel de lujo. Pero le doy 5 estrellas por su amabilidad y por sus comodas habitaciones para estancias largas. Perfecto para pasar ese fin de semana largo en familia
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I have never seen this hotel, in what part of the country do you find them?
Christina A.