Suburban Hotels uploaded by Christy R.Suburban Hotels uploaded by Daniel P.

BY SUBURBAN HOTELS #26 in Hotels

MONEKA S.
I never have a problem when I stayed at Suburban Hotels, great friendly staff!! Great accommodations, customer service was great, and you cant go wrong with wif. I think internet access is the main thing that people look for when booking a room
Noel B.
Chauvin, LA
Stayed here with my mother. It was very nice and had an awesome staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Always clean and comfortable and the beds are super soft! The prices are very competitive
Courtney H.
I love this place. I stopped by this hotel a few weeks ago just for a few hours to catch a nap so I didn't stay the full time. What I can say the time me being there it was great. It was clean and comfortable. The air conditioner worked great and the bed was comfortable.
Hannah N.
Rochester
We booked through Priceline and had three people staying in one room yet they couldn't give us anything more than a king bed for us all. When we asked for extra pillows or blankets they gave us one because that's all the physically had in their storage area.
Shameeka B.
Savannah
While relocating I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks not what I thought it would be off course the pictures on the website make me think I was going to a awesome sit but it was pretty run down Savannah, ga
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I like this place because u can cook in it feels more like a home it’s clean comes with everything u need just only thing was wrong is the couple of roaches if they spray it more often would be nice !
Loreal H.
Westwego, LA
I stayed at this hotel last month on my vacation and the rooms were a bit small.I thought the room was going to be a bit bigger.I was disappointedin the room I had in Pensacola..
Emily W.
When traveling with my youth group to Orlando, Florida, my youth minister made us all reservations at a Suburban Extended Stay hotel. It was one of the worst hotel experiences of my life. Doors to our rooms wouldn't fully shut, there was mold on the walls of the bathroom, sheets were musty, mysterious stains covered the floor and walls, all the lightbulbs were creepily dim, we could ear everything our neighbors said and did. It was basically a dump. We changed hotels the next day and never looked back.
lauren b.
I'm only giving this hotel 4stars since I stayed in one for almost 7months. It could just be this suburban hotel but the manager and assistant manager are extremely rude and don't care about anything you say to them. They will find anything and everything to try to charge you for something. I was charged 5odollars for a stain on a sheet that was already there. But I couldn't prove that. I argued till blue in face. He said I can pay and stay or pay and leave didn't matter either way....Very very rude ...That isn't no where near good customer service. Probably stashing those charges is everyone's​thought that stayed.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I have never seen this hotel, in what part of the country do you find them?
Christina A.