BY HYLAMIDE

For immediate and longer-term visible correction of under-eye aging, puffiness and dark circles, Re-hydrate the fragile eye area below and above the surface, Improve fine lines, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles, Product Weight: 15 ml. see more...

Katie S.
I really like this eye serum. It was very hydrating, non irritating and at a great price. I noticed a slight improvement in fine lines around my eyes, but no change in my dark circles unfortunately.
Zowye D.
USA
I normally stay away from eye productd due to my history with styes and milla but for my surprise the skin around my under eye area has reavted very well. For me is hydrating and lightweight at the same time. This is my last step before using the moisturizer.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is how you fix your eyes. Listen up, anybody with thick, dark bags, sagging undereye skin, emerging lines, crepey lids, droopy tear troughs and more. Whatever is in here, it works. I tried this on a whim after falling for other DECIEM products (the group that Hylamide is a part of) and it had rendered my other eye products obsolete.

I use this in the PM before sleep all over the eyes, The Ordinary "Buffet" on the face, and my everyday Clinique DDML+ to lock everything in. I'm only 25 and have never had acne and this is by far the best shape my skin can be in.
Susie G.
I've been using this on and off in my skincare routine for months. Although at the beginning, I used it morning and night for 2 straight weeks. Now I'm at a point where I use it just to finish it the bottle so I can throw it out. This product does wonders for hydrating and moisturizing but I have not seen any difference in lines, puffiness, nor dark circles. I will not re-buy.
Sabrina W.
Maidsville
Love the Hylamide products. Dries very quickly and moisturizes very well. Helps with fine lines around the eyes.
Andrea R.
This is pretty nice. It’s a small bottle but you hardly need any.
The dropper is pretty useless because it’s kind of thick and you don’t even need an entire drop for both eyes but it IS handy for smearing a tiny bit onto your finger once you’ve wiped the excess off on the side of the bottle.
I havent been using it long enough to know if it does anything other than moisturize (which is why it gets 4 stars) but i have dry lids so I’m happy with it so far.
Im also finding it doesn’t leave my eye area greasy at all so I can use it before applying makeup.
Jake c.
newcastle
I’ve used retinol products for a few years now, mostly to control loss of firmness and fine lines. I find sub q has all the benefits of a retinol product, with literally no adverse effects! Can’t live without it. And along with Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Advanced Serum my daily routine is so so so on point.
lida k.
athens
Best eye serum I tried in the last period. Returned form holidays my eyes were dry from the sun and the sea, the hylamide serum is best for use during the night cause it's very hydrating. In a week of use you can see the wrinkle and puffiness to be reduced. SubQ Eyes
Stephanie D.
I didn’t feel like this worked amazing but it wasn’t bad. Under eye area was moisturized but I didn’t see much brightening. I did feel like I went through it quickly though it’s a small container
Sabrina V.
Concord, ON
This product is ok...but nothing great and I don't notice a difference since using it. It's ok if applied just at night, but it's not a product that can be worn under makeup because I feel it doesn't absorb all the way and any foundation, corrector, or concealer tends to make it ball up. I will finish my bottle because it wasn't cheap but I won't be purchasing it again