Sublingual Vitamin B-12 2500 mcg - Cherry Flavor, 250 Microlozenges, Nature's Bounty

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #17 in Vitamin B

Vitamin B-12 is essential for the normal formation of red blood cells and proper metabolic functioning.Nature's Bounty B-12 sublingual microlozenges aid in heart and circulatory wellness as well as contribute to the proper metabolic functioning and... see more...

Brandy I.
Oak Ridge, NC
I have to take this as part of my daily routine and they are not bad. This is better than giving myself injections and gives me the same results.! I have more energy since starting to take these.
Shana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great taste that really delivers a fantastic dose of vitamins. I love how quickly it melts in your mouth and it fully dissolves without any left over residue. Its great how many come in the container and its easy to find at a lot fo stores in my area.
Amy G.
Seattle, WA
Not only do these give a quick hit of vitamin B, they actually taste good! We all know that most vitamin B complex taste AWFUL. These have a nice, sweet cherry flavor that make you want to take your vitamins. In addition, they absorb ultra fast, sublingually, so no waiting for a pill to dissolve in your stomach.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Didn't notice any boost in metabolism, but my doctor said this is because I am not vitamin b12 deficient