Sublime Glow Plus Natural Skin Tone Enhancer For Medium Skin Tones Moisturizer 8 Fl Oz Tube

BY SUBLIME GLOW

Daily Moisturizer + Natural Skin Tone Enhancer by L'Oreal Daily Moisturizer + Natural Skin Tone Enhancer Get a healthy summer glow as you moisturize Rich, essential ingredients including Mango Butter, Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil Experience a healthy summer glow all year long with Sublime Glow.  Enriched with Vitamin E, skin-smoothing Mango Butter and Sweet Almond Oil, Sublime Glow hydrates skin with vital, nourishing ingredients.  Natural Skin Tone Enhancers specifically designed for Fair skin tones gradually add a hint of color to even out and enhance your skin s natural complexion.  Light capturing micro-pearls accentuate your body s natural contours and give skin a soft, subtle radiance. Results: With daily use, skin is silky, soft and radiantly moisturized Within a few days, Natural Skin Tone Enhancers visibly even out skin tone for a healthy-looking gl see more...

• I love this lotion but, since it doesn't have spf which o...2 Answers
  • Will this make me streaky? Does it smell bad? 2 Answers
  • Will this make me streaky? can I use it on my face and n...1 Answers
Chelsea C.
Rescue, CA
I use tanning products religiously, but I feel like this doesn’t have enough color payoff and the color is a bit too Golden for my skin tone. I would go for a foam tanner if you want color that will last all week. This is great to use as a color extender though.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer + Natural Skin Tone Enhancer 8 fl oz more...
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
In the summer I like my self tanner to shimmer and this product does just that! I use the spray or cream for an even tan the use this every day after I get out of the shower. This replaces my body moisturizer. The amazing flecks of shimmer stay the entire day! My skin stays smooth and hydrated. I have never used this by itself. Only as a booster to my base tan. If your fair skinned I would try a spot on your hip first to see how it looks in 24hrs. I buy 2 bottles at a time so I wont run out! It also helps blur some scars I have which is why it gets 5 stars!!
Kimberly R.
Review for: Other more...
I love the fair to medium skin tone gradual self tanner lotion. It is subtle enough that it doesn’t look like a self tanning product but I use it two to three days a week in the winter and I don’t look translucent. It gives a soft color if I don’t use it too often that keeps my skin looking alive and healthy. My husband even noticed and asked what I’ve been doing because my legs looked so good. It’s just the lotion a few times a week!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I picked this up at Ulta while I was on a self tanner kick, and I do like the lotion itself. I know this isn't the dark one but I don't really see it darkening my skin much. However, it is a good moisturizer and it leaves me with a beautiful glow! I like that it doesn't take long to dry and it smells really good. I'm giving it four stars because it definitely gives me glow and moisture but not really much of a tan.
Sandy M.
Bailey
I have tried so many self tanners and they all leave me looking orange! But this product is amazing!!! It left me with a natural looking tan and in just two days of using! And it lasts! I buy this product regularly and I love it! The product size it great it last a good while! Would def recommend to anyone!
shannon g.
East Elmhurst, NY
This gave my pale skin an amazing sun kissed all over glow, without looking orange or fake tanned. This has a really nice smell and is not crazy priced. I bought in my local CVS and would highly recommend!
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
Use this all summer to get a healthy glow. I have super fair skin and tanning is difficult for me so this helps me feel glowy when I need it the texture is great. The smell lingers all day and I used to hate that but I adjusted to the smell.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
This one doesn't tan you as deeply as the Sublime Bronze so I would say it's good for those that are just getting started with self tanners. It's moisturizing and develops into a nice natural looking light color
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wanted to try this glowy lotion for the summer so I went to Walmart and got it. It cost me around $10 and I'm pretty happy with it. I like to apply it every day on my legs and just a tiny bit on my arms after taking a shower. It has a weird scent to be honest but it's not streaky or oily. Whenever I'm in the sun, my skin is glowing and you can see the glitter making the legs look really good! You have to let it dry after applying it for a few minutes and I noticed it's still transferable. any time I touch my legs I will get glitter on my palms so that's a minus. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Dana H.
North Augusta, SC
Will this make me streaky? Does it smell bad?
Ashley R.
Does anyone use this and exercise/run between applications and notice any runs or streaks from sweating on the legs?
Morgan B.
How tan can you really get from this product? Is it a deep tan?
Maria R.
San Jose, CA
I love this lotion but, since it doesn't have spf which one do you put on first sunscreen or this mouisturizer? Also if you were sunscreen will this gradual tan tan still work??
Dana H.
North Augusta, SC
Will this make me streaky? can I use it on my face and neck? does it smell bad?