Sublime Glow Plus Natural Skin Tone Enhancer For Medium Skin Tones Moisturizer 8 Fl Oz Tube

BY SUBLIME GLOW

Daily Moisturizer + Natural Skin Tone Enhancer by L'Oreal Daily Moisturizer + Natural Skin Tone Enhancer Get a healthy summer glow as you moisturize Rich, essential ingredients including Mango Butter, Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil Experience a healthy summer glow all year long with Sublime Glow.  Enriched with Vitamin E, skin-smoothing Mango Butter and Sweet Almond Oil, Sublime Glow hydrates skin with vital, nourishing ingredients.  Natural Skin Tone Enhancers specifically designed for Fair skin tones gradually add a hint of color to even out and enhance your skin s natural complexion.  Light capturing micro-pearls accentuate your body s natural contours and give skin a soft, subtle radiance. Results: With daily use, skin is silky, soft and radiantly moisturized Within a few days, Natural Skin Tone Enhancers visibly even out skin tone for a healthy-looking gl see more...

• I love this lotion but, since it doesn't have spf which one do yo...2 Answers
  • Will this make me streaky? Does it smell bad? 2 Answers
  • Will this make me streaky? can I use it on my face and neck? doe...1 Answers
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanted to try this glowy lotion for the summer so I went to Walmart and got it. It cost me around $10 and I'm pretty happy with it. I like to apply it every day on my legs and just a tiny bit on my arms after taking a shower. It has a weird scent to be honest but it's not streaky or oily. Whenever I'm in the sun, my skin is glowing and you can see the glitter making the legs look really good! You have to let it dry after applying it for a few minutes and I noticed it's still transferable. any time I touch my legs I will get glitter on my palms so that's a minus. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Works really well on my mother's and my fair skin. My mother has been using this for years and now I will too. Gives a beautiful glow and some color after repeated use. My mother has used many products and this has been the only one that has worked for her.
Barbara S.
Roslindale, MA
I have been using this for years and is the BEST self-tanner I have used. I've used every self-tanner you out there, both high-end and drugstore..this just gives the best gradual subtle glow for my pale skin. It develops into a really natural looking tan.
Brittney H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Goes on evenly, and gives a sun kissed glowing tan within an hour. Doesn't have an orange color, and doesn't cake up on knees elbows, or any other dry areas.
Angela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fair skin and I love this because it doesn't make me orange. It gives a perfect glow that leans more brown and I love it!
Amanda M.
Frontenac , KS
This is my absolute favorite product find of the summer! It not only helped darken my tan, but has also prolonged my tan into the fall. It is the middle of October and my friends keep asking me how I am still so tan. I use it all over even my face. It is also very affordable compared to other brands. It is lightweight and looks natural, no streaks, no orange. Very natural looking! I am going to use it all winter. I use to tan in tanning beds, and now I don't have to this winter!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up at Ulta while I was on a self tanner kick, and I do like the lotion itself. I know this isn't the dark one but I don't really see it darkening my skin much. However, it is a good moisturizer and it leaves me with a beautiful glow! I like that it doesn't take long to dry and it smells really good. I'm giving it four stars because it definitely gives me glow and moisture but not really much of a tan.
Sandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many self tanners and they all leave me looking orange! But this product is amazing!!! It left me with a natural looking tan and in just two days of using! And it lasts! I buy this product regularly and I love it! The product size it great it last a good while! Would def recommend to anyone!
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best Self tanner. Much much better than Jergens brand. I use the L'Oréal sublime for years now and it works pretty fast I get a nice even golden tan. You can use it every day till you get your desired tone. I definitely recommend this product and my husband uses and loves it too.
shannon g.
East Elmhurst, NY
This gave my pale skin an amazing sun kissed all over glow, without looking orange or fake tanned. This has a really nice smell and is not crazy priced. I bought in my local CVS and would highly recommend!
Morgan B.
How tan can you really get from this product? Is it a deep tan?
Maria R.
San Jose, CA
I love this lotion but, since it doesn't have spf which one do you put on first sunscreen or this mouisturizer? Also if you were sunscreen will this gradual tan tan still work??
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use this and exercise/run between applications and notice any runs or streaks from sweating on the legs?
Dana H.
North Augusta, SC
Will this make me streaky? Does it smell bad?
Dana H.
North Augusta, SC
Will this make me streaky? can I use it on my face and neck? does it smell bad?