BY SUBARU #6 in Cars

Subaru
  • "It gets great gas mileage (30 miles per gallon), but still drives great in the snow or tough weather conditions - I live in Buffalo, NY where it snows practically every day." in 30 reviews
  • "Local dealership is very professional, the all-wheel drive is phenomenal, the car is American made, and the price was very reasonable, especially considering the nice upgrades we feel are included in the standard type packages." in 26 reviews
  • "I owned a subaru while in college and it will be my next car as well (couldnt afford it when I bought my first car myself)." in 15 reviews
  • "I get great gas mileage and it is a cool looking car and might I add that it has been top rated in safety features! " in 11 reviews
  • "Subaru not only makes the perfect sports car, but they are also great for family cars, road trips, or just your trip to work." in 7 reviews
Sharman M.
Lost Creek, WV
Subaru of America is the absolute worst company I have ever had to deal with. I had a Subaru Crosstrek for two years. I had nothing but problems with it since I got it. I continued to take it to the dealership and they claimed they fixed the issue, however all of my dash lights would pop back up within a week. I dealt with this for two years and went through probably about 25 various sensors that had apparently went bad. Eventually, I called Subaru of America and they communicated with the dealership very poorly and also accused me of lying about what was going on! I used to be an avid Subaru LOVER. I had an 03 Outback before I got my new Crosstrek. They were not willing to stand by me as a company and have forever lost my business. I wouldn’t recommend this company to a pet rat.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I personally love this company as a whole! They are pet friendly and a company based upon family and safety! All of the employees go out of their way to find a car that fits your families needs and what would best fit what you need it for. The cars are very reliable and priced to sell! I have had such an amazing experience from this company and the vehicles!
Katie B.
Dade City
We absolutely love our Subaru Outback. They buying process was fantastic as the salesman are not to pushy. We were able to get all the features we actually wanted and none of the garbage we don't. It is our commuter and family travel car. Good for the dog and the baby! Fits suitcases and stroller for family of 4 and a  pooch!
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a car enthusiast but this is my family's favorite car brand.  My husband only buys this car because he believes that it's the most reliable, safe and durable out there. We love our crosstrek and to be honest I am looking at another Subaru model for my next car.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is the only rand of cars my husband will buy. I honestly don’t blame him, they are so reliable and long lasting it’s worth it. Everyone in our family owns one and we are all incredibly satisfied with them!
Michelle L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My father drove this brand and he liked it.  You can take it on long trips. They help support the environment  and gives back to the community. I love their honest wholesome commercials.
Nubia G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I own a 2011 WRX and I love it. I bought it last year and I have mods now and it's the best car I have ever owned. I'm even thinking of purchasing another one and they hold their value. For example I bought mine for 27,000 and it's a 2011. They are worth the money if you're looking to spend some. I haven't had a problem since I bought it used. If you're looking for a WRX and you want to modify you're car I would tell you to get either a 2011-2013 they have a every nice rumble to them. The newer one even after mods you don't get a rumble unless you are planing to spend a gazzilion into it. Handles curves like a champ and it looks mean. Also, I'm a girl and I get a lot of head turns when they see my car. Love it!!! Proud owner for a subie.
Camila P.
Seattle, WA
My parents own a Subaru van, its excellent, specially for road trips, its really comfortable and in my case, the music is vital, the sound system is absolutely amazing, you can connect your music devices by bluetooth, aux cable or USB. This Bluetooth option is amazing for your incoming calls too, specially for long road trips where you don't wanna pullover just to answer your phone. I love Subaru for sure.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I bought my first Subaru 2 years ago and am still so glad I did! My decision was between the Crosstrek and a Honda and I went with the Subarau. I live in the PNW and driving this car in the snow is actually fun! I never get scared to drive when the weather is bad because I am confident that my car can handle any driving condition. I always recommend this car and tell others how happy I am with my decision.
Megan S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Subaru is highly recommended by me and my family. My husband has had his Subaru for 15 years now. It had over 200,000 miles on it. 🤗 they are very reliable vehicles. The safety features are amazing. The only con is their sports additions are very expensive and do not offer a lot of entertainment features.
Lindsay D.
What is your favorite model of Subaru?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite feature of your Subaru?
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
How is it on gas?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does anyone here have a Subaru
Amanda F.
Richmond, CA
What kind of subaru would you like to drive?