BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Soothing Lavender Liquid Fabric Conditioiner brings the delightful floral fragrance of purple lavender to every load. The lavender essence will give your clothes a fresh scent that will last for weeks. The formula provides an incredible... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Raquel F.
Amarillo
I enjoy the long lasting smell of Suavitel the lavender smell keeps ur clothes smelling clean and fresh, it is a reasonable price for a Good product. I also like to burn it on my stove to make my house smell good.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
My favorite scent of them all. It's extremely affordable. I usually buy the biggest bottle for about $7.99 at family dollar. Works great and the smell of it lingers on your laundry for days. I am a repeat buyer.
Lacey M.
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this fabric softener. I also love ghe fact its so economical. You get a good amount for a good price and the smell is amazing.
Kennedy S.
This worked well and lasted for many many loads of laundry. The price was also really nice. Not a favorite, but it does the job.
Bailey M.
Obetz, OH
This fabric softener makes your clothes super soft and smells great!! I would definitely recommend using it!!