BY SUAVITEL

There's nothing like the line-dried freshness of clothes hanging in the breeze. Now you can have that fresh scent every day with Suavitel Field Flowers Fabric Conditioner 80 sheets Helps control static cling. Leaves your clothes soft with a fresh scent. Same irresistible, long lasting fragrance. Easy ironing. Protects fabric. see more...

Suavitel Sheets Morning Sun 80 ct.
  • "My mom always taught us how to use these in the dryer, it smells amazing leaves our clothes smelling good and super soft" in 1 review
  • "Does a decent job, but you can pay a few extra cents and get a much better product." in 1 review
Priscilla A.
Hempstead, NY
These sheets smell so amazing and the smell after the clothes are out of the dryer is wonderful . Tip: I put them in my drawers so that my clothes could always smell fresh and clean .
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
these are miracle workers I always throw them in with my towels and turn my dryer to Tumble press and it release the most amazing smell that you can literally smell throughout the house even sometimes out into my porch and that's when I pair it with the matching fabric softener
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Ive used this product once before and It worked really well, The only reason I haven't recently is because I had a new baby and we needed something Free & Clear, so instead o using them in my clothing I cut them up and stuff them in closets, under the couch, etch. So that there a great freshness to my home.
Michelle M.
Suavitel sheets have been my new "go to" sheets for about a year. Due to salary decrease (and coupons in Family Dollar ads) I decided to give Suavitel a try. They smell just as good as name brand dryer sheets & definitely not as pricey.
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
Love this scent! I've been using these sheets for quite some time and will be for awhile. Leaves laundry smelling so fresh and clean. And the price isn't too shabby either
Grace N.
meriden
I have used this product and like it very much compared to the more expensive brands. It leaves your laundry with a soft feeling an fragrance.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
These dryer sheets are hard to find on the shelves where I'm from. But are the absolute best especially when used with the fabric softener.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
Buenisima! Uso estos pañitos para las camisas de mi esposo cuando las meto a la secadora para que queden con aroma fresco
Por mas tiempo.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I used this before a few times and its not my go to brand but it is affordable and works well they smell really good and freshin things
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
Started using these a few month ago I'm very excited too purchase these they are so cheap yet work really well and have an amazing sent!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Anyone else like these dryer sheets? What is your FAVORITE dryer sheet?🤔