BY SUAVITEL

There's nothing like the line-dried freshness of clothes hanging in the breeze. Now you can have that fresh scent every day with Suavitel Field Flowers Fabric Conditioner 80 sheets Helps control static cling. Leaves your clothes soft with a fresh scent. Same irresistible, long lasting fragrance. Easy ironing. Protects fabric. see more...

Suavitel Sheets Morning Sun 80 ct.
  • "Does a decent job, but you can pay a few extra cents and get a much better product." in 1 review
  • "My mom always taught us how to use these in the dryer, it smells amazing leaves our clothes smelling good and super soft" in 1 review
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
these are miracle workers I always throw them in with my towels and turn my dryer to Tumble press and it release the most amazing smell that you can literally smell throughout the house even sometimes out into my porch and that's when I pair it with the matching fabric softener
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
I used this before a few times and its not my go to brand but it is affordable and works well they smell really good and freshin things
Kate R.
Not the best option, but cheaper than most. Does a decent job, but you can pay a few extra cents and get a much better product.
Stephanie  L.
Love this!! My mom always taught us how to use these in the dryer, it smells amazing leaves our clothes smelling good and super soft
Shelby M.
Lisle, IL
Suavitel is my favorite laundry product. It is very affordable and it smells great.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Ive used this product once before and It worked really well, The only reason I haven't recently is because I had a new baby and we needed something Free & Clear, so instead o using them in my clothing I cut them up and stuff them in closets, under the couch, etch. So that there a great freshness to my home.
Grace N.
meriden
I have used this product and like it very much compared to the more expensive brands. It leaves your laundry with a soft feeling an fragrance.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
Started using these a few month ago I'm very excited too purchase these they are so cheap yet work really well and have an amazing sent!
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
Decorator Expert
I love how fresh my entire house starts smelling after I use these sheets on the laundry, especially one the clothes themselves!
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
Love these they smell great. And leave clothing soft and fresh! And they come at a great price!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert
Anyone else like these dryer sheets? What is your FAVORITE dryer sheet?🤔