Suavitel Pearls Fabulous Field Flowers 14.7oz uploaded by Melissa H.

BY COLGATE

SUAVITEL Pearls Fabulous Field Flowers 14.7oz

Buy on Jet.com*
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Was not a fan of these, I opened to smell it and just didn’t like it but you have to use it to know if it works so I bought it was affordable. 1.99 why not? You know. It didn’t smell at all through my clothes either. I ended up giving it away.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I tried these one time to see how they were because they were cheaper than the others but I regret that they smell terrible I don't even know what else to say other than the smell wasn't good!!!
Shirley M.
Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™ are in-wash boosters that you add in at the beginning cycle of your wash. They come in two amazing fragrances: Soothing Lavender and Fabulous Field Flowers! Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™ provides 5x longer lasting scents for your laundry vs. detergent alone. I LOVE having Suavitel® in the home because it reminds me of the days when I was younger and on vacations in D.R. We would wash our clothes and hang them up to dry on the clothing lines out back with colorful clothing pins. Sometimes I would sit back there and watch the laundry blow in the wind as the fresh scents of Suavitel® would invade the senses! It makes me happy to be able to enjoy the long lasting scents in the comfort of my NYC home with Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™.
Judy M.
Very affordable! It does it job but I feel the softener alone makes the smell last longer then these do but for an affordable fix this is definitely my go to!!
Irene F.
Plain City, OH
I really love this product I buy it all the time, it makes your clothes smell so fresh and clean and it is cheaper then brand names
Maria M.
Van Wert, OH
Love the smell and that is great for our laundry. While other scent boosters cause my skin to itch, Suavitel doesn't do that!!
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
I love using this. It makes your clothes smell great and the smell last for weeks. The price is amazing as well
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
This sent lasts all my clothes and I love that it lingers because it smells so good!