Suavitel Morning Sun Liquid Fabric Conditioner, 135 fl oz uploaded by brenda s.Suavitel Morning Sun Liquid Fabric Conditioner, 135 fl oz uploaded by Victoria H.

BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Morning Sun Liquid Fabric Conditioner brings the light, fresh fragrance of a bright summer morning to every load. The delightful fragrance will give your clothes a fresh scent that will last for weeks. The formula provides an incredible... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ini P.
This is like the second best from downy. Love the smell it leaves on the clothes and it last long too. It's very affordable too and I would also really recommend it for when you're in need of fabric softener. Love it
brenda s.
dallas
This is suavitel a fabric softener is mostly common in Mexico this is the one I prefer the yellow one it smells really good it's also cheaper than downy.
Liliana C.
Denver, CO
This smells so nice I love it makes my clothes smell soooo gooood !!! I buy it at Walmart
🌹Roze🌹 H.
Use this stuff in everything. Love the smell and it lasts for a good while. It used to be less expensive but for some reason the price keeps going up.
Amy T.
Lyford
I have used his liquid fabric softener for years it’s affordable yes but it keeps my clothes smelling so good and it’s gently on my kids skin!❤️
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Love the way it smells and it actually leaves the clothes smelling nice and clean for weeks. Won't be switching fabric softener for a while.
Ailin L.
Love this product it last me a long time even tho I do a lot of laundry , smells great and it makes clothes smell awesome for a long time
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
AMO ESTE PRODUCTO, ME DEJA MI ROPA SUAVE Y CON UNA AROMA RICA Y DURADERA, ES EL ÚNICO QUE UTILIZO COMO SUAVIZANTE !
Victoria H.
My favorite fabric scent! Smells go clean and warm! Lingers on my clothes I love it😊