Suavitel Morning Sun Fabric Softener, 15 Oz (450 mL) Bottle uploaded by Yailin R.

BY SUAVITEL

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Love the smell of fabric softener on clean clothes but having to cut budget left me not able to buy most name brand products. Both Suavitel at a local store to try (it was on sale) and have even using every since. Definitely worth trying!
Kara V.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
I love this fabric softener. My clothes feel so nice and soft. Not to mention the smell is fantastic!! You only need 1 capful, which is not a whole lot. This can be found at any Dollar tree. Also Dollar Tree sells the dryer sheets too
Nelly P.
Nelly P.
Uniondale, NY
Oh my god this is the best laundry product ever😻 it does an amazing job and leaves my clothes smelling so good
Kim A.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
It smells really good, which explains why my husband uses it as a scent booster and uses a lot of it. However, when it gets to the dryer, the smell is gone. It's affordable, which is why he buys it. I prefer a competitor.
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This is a very affordable fabric softener, you would think because it's so cheap it wouldn't be that good, but it's amazing! It smells great and leaves the clothes soft! Totally worth trying!
Yailin R.
Yailin R.
I love using this on my laundry. it smells so great. I love this is affordable too,I love this brand. I recommend it. buy one!