BY SUAVITEL

Charolette G.
Clintwood
Suavitel Morning Sun Dryer Sheets 40 Count This is one of my favorite dryer sheets. I've tried a lot of different dryer sheets in the past, and when I found these at the Dollar Tree I thought I would give them a try. I was surprised by how much I liked the scent and how my clothes feel soft. I would recommend these to anyone wanting a less expensive dryer sheet with a great scent.
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These smell wonderful and do the same job as the much more costly brand. I use these with all my laundry even my children. It doesn't bother their skin and keeps their clothes fresh and lent free! This is definitely a good buy.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
These dryer sheets are great and the scent is strong but stays in a good amount while on your clothing, and the price is amazing. Available for only $1. Cannot beat that.
Melinda S.
San Diego, CA
These have a strong fresh scent to them and are very affordable. I use Snuggle brand liquid softener, but use Suavitel sheets and have no complaints!
Nancy A.
winchester
Omg i love the smell of this product i always use it on my clothes and kids clothes as well. Best if you use the liquid as well.