Suavitel Morning Sun Dryer Sheets 40 Count

by Suavitel

Do these smell long?
Start your review of Suavitel Morning Sun Dryer Sheets 40 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Robin F.
Easton, MD
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Dollar General
I used to use the expressive brands until one of my friends put on too these. Once I tried it, I never turned back. Inexpensive, the event seems to last FOREVER, your clothing is so soft, and did I mention how cheap these things are? And if you use the fabric softener as well you're definitely winning!
Marissa H.
Irmo, SC
This is my favorite scent. I use it as dryer sheets and a liquid. Works great and has a great price. My clothes still smell like it when I pull them out of my drawers a week later.
T. G.
West Warwick, RI
This is something I grew up seeing in my household. I’ve always used it and the reason is because they last so long. One sheet goes such a long way. Even on large loads I’ll use no more than 2 sheets.
Donna G.
Pretty smells make me smile oh so wide. My sundry smells like a sunflower field. And you can even find them in the dollar store. Any get any better than that.
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These smell wonderful and do the same job as the much more costly brand. I use these with all my laundry even my children. It doesn't bother their skin and keeps their clothes fresh and lent free! This is definitely a good buy.
Melinda S.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
These have a strong fresh scent to them and are very affordable. I use Snuggle brand liquid softener, but use Suavitel sheets and have no complaints!
Randi M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite scent for my laundry. This dryer sheets help make the clothes soft and less staticky. They are priced great
Astrid B.
Vista, CA
I love the scent on these, keeps clothes and laundry smelling fresh for a good amount of time and takes out that staticky feeling. It also leaves laundry nice and soft. You can find it most anywhere, including dollar stores. Will buy again.
Karen A.
I love this product, I use the same softener and it leaves the clothes smelling so good! Highly recommend it! I also get mine at dollar tree! So for 20 sheets you pay $1! So affordable! Suavitel Dryer Sheets, Morning Sun, 20 Count
Kortney F.
Ocean
This scent is the best one the brand makes. It’s bright and joyful. Makes your clothes soft. The scent lingers for awhile. Extremely affordable .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...