BY SUAVITEL #38 in Fabric Softener

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
  • "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
fort irwin, ca
I love this brand and scent of fabric softener! Also inexpensive and affordable to many! It's always available and leaves a fresh smell in my clothes
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Suavitel liquid fabric softener smells so great not only that it leaves my clothes so soft and smelling the best.. Plus the price isn't steep at all
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
This is the scent i am currently using and i love how the smell lasts up for days. It makes my fabric of my clothes so soft. Defenitely worth to get.
Christy C.
Springfield, MA
I love this fabric softener. It smells really good and doesn’t stain your clothes. It is affordable. The smell stays on your clothes when they dry.
Liz G.
This my go to fabric softener. I love the smell and keeps my clothes super soft. I've tried many other fabric softener and they just don't compare.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
This is my first choice when it comes to fabric softener. My mom uses it and my grandma used it. I love it. Leaves clothes soft and smelling great.
Kaylen S.
Sullivan, MO
I honestly think for the price the quality of this is amazing. We just started using this on top of our flings and it seriously is perfect!
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
This is the only brand of fabric softener I’ve use. It’s inexpensive and keeps my clothes smelling fresh and nice for weeks. Great product.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
The only fabric softener I will use for my daughters and I's clothing. The smell is just amazing and it leaves our clothes feeling so soft!
Berenice A.
Magnolia
My go to fabric softener i love the smell leaves your clothes smelling so good so fresh and its long lasting trust me i have 3 kids lol.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora