BY SUAVITEL #69 in Fabric Softener

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
  • "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
kathy m.
Mount Eden, KY
Really like this fabric softener. It has a great smell and it cheap. I would recommend it to anybody who wants good smelling laundry and is on a budget..
Tiffany B.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my all time favorite fabric softener! Love this brand and the price, my clothes always come out smelling fresh and clean when I use this product.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
NOT MY FAVORITE SCENT BUT IT IS SOOO AFFORDABLE AND MAKES YOUR CLOTHS SMELL GREAT. I BUY THIS ALL THE TIME. Definitely makes a difference in my cloths.
Yessica L.
I only use Suavitel on my clothes and my babies. It is so good smells amazing, i love it. Is cheap is very thick. I cant live without it i swear .. :))
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
This is the scent i am currently using and i love how the smell lasts up for days. It makes my fabric of my clothes so soft. Defenitely worth to get.
Olga H.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite softener. I love the smell and the soft it leaves my clothes. Even after it's been in my closet for weeks I can still smell the freshness
Jennifer C.
fort irwin, ca
I love this brand and scent of fabric softener! Also inexpensive and affordable to many! It's always available and leaves a fresh smell in my clothes
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Suavitel liquid fabric softener smells so great not only that it leaves my clothes so soft and smelling the best.. Plus the price isn't steep at all
Liz G.
This my go to fabric softener. I love the smell and keeps my clothes super soft. I've tried many other fabric softener and they just don't compare.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
This is my first choice when it comes to fabric softener. My mom uses it and my grandma used it. I love it. Leaves clothes soft and smelling great.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?