BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this. My clothes smell so good and soft. I wish there was a detergent for this brand. I first tried when i had a really good coupon and now i use this constant!:))
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
I love Suavatel! Makes my clothes smell so fresh and clean. I add it to every load of laundry.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is one of the cheaper brands but it works like the others and cost less which I love
Tuesday F.
Very cheap but smells so good! reminds me of my ex mother in laws home when she did laundry. My husband love it!
Kate R.
Kate R.
Cheap and smells good, but doesn't do as well as other brands have. If you need a cheap option it is definitely the way to go.
Omniah R.
Omniah R.
I love Suavatel. Its so affordable and has so many different scents to choose from you can't really go wrong with this fabric softener.
Yessica L.
Yessica L.
I only use Suavitel on my clothes and my babies. It is so good smells amazing, i love it. Is cheap is very thick. I cant live without it i swear .. :))
Mhar S.
Mhar S.
I started using Suavitel fabric softener a few months ago and I can say that it works good on conditioning my laundry. The fragrance is not too strong and it smells good on my clothes. And the price is just ideal for my laundry needs.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Smells nicely, and stays for a while after putting in drawers. Leaves the clothes soft and doesn't cost too much.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Not too fond of this fabric softener, I am more a snuggle girl myself. It does smell good and seems to get the job done
Shabrekia R.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora
Lupe E.
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki