BY SUAVITEL #29 in Fabric Softener

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
  • "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
Mariana M.
Miami
Por tradicion. Lo usaba mi mama en casa y ahora lo uso yo en la mia. Deja la ropa facil de doblar luego de sacarla de la secadora y con un olor increible. Lo recomiendo 100%
Dreaa P.
Vallejo , CA
It leaves my clothes nice and soft and smelling amazing. I prefer the blue color, just because the scent is nicer. It helps fabric stay softer longer. It’s pretty cheap too
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
My favorite fabric softener it smells so good and clean makes my towels and clothes smell amazing!!! The scent lasts so long and it softens just as good as Downy and Snuggle I've noticed other softeners are becoming more watery! This stuff is inexpensive I bought the big bottle for $6 it hasn't irritated anyones skin and I also find coupons also! Highly recommend!
Stephanie V.
This Suavitel right here leaves laundry smelling so so good!!! I never wash my laundry without a cup full of this...Makes Laundry smell so fresh & clean!! They also carry dryer sheets which are amazing also!! Highly recommend this product!!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this. My clothes smell so good and soft. I wish there was a detergent for this brand. I first tried when i had a really good coupon and now i use this constant!:))
Lana U.
Out of all the suavitel fabric softner, morning sun is my favorite. It leaves your clothes smelling nice and soft. It is very affordable and It's a bit cheaper than downy or snuggle. I totally recommend this fabric softner.
priscila r.
Delano, CA
It smells awesome and it's affordable! I love it :) it leaves my clothes smelling really good and it leaves it soft as well. Did I mention it's affordable :) can't go wrong with this product.
enereida r.
If there was a higher rating I would give it just that best softer ever leaves the best scent every time I do laundry always looking forward to doing laundry cause I know I will be using this
Destiny C.
Newalla, OK
My all time favorite. My clothes and blankets smell SO GOOD !!! I even put a little in a spray bottle with water as a homemade Febreze BUT BETTER. makes my whole house smell yummy
Calyn M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this stuff! It's super cheap too. You could literally get a huge bottle on sale at the Hispanic grocery stores for $2.99. It smells so good I find myself sitting there inhaling my clothes while I'm supposed to be folding 😅.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora