BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Decorator Expert
Suavitel liquid fabric softener smells so great not only that it leaves my clothes so soft and smelling the best.. Plus the price isn't steep at all
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
I love these fabric softener because they smell great AND they shorten drying time. so it's less electricity.
Michelle E.
Shreveport, LA
This broke me out really bad I didn't know what it was at first but every time I put my cloths on my skin would break out!! Smells good but breaks me out bad
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
If you want your clothes to smell amazing and for a long time you need aya item none of that expensive stuff this is all you need
Janine E.
My favorite fabric softener. The only one I use. Have been using this for years. Smells amazing. Very affordable. Would recommend this to anyone. Has our clothes smelling so good.
Stephanie V.
This Suavitel right here leaves laundry smelling so so good!!! I never wash my laundry without a cup full of this...Makes Laundry smell so fresh & clean!! They also carry dryer sheets which are amazing also!! Highly recommend this product!!
Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
For this to be so cheap it does wonders on your clothes. This softener leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling good
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
My favorite fabric softener it smells so good and clean makes my towels and clothes smell amazing!!! The scent lasts so long and it softens just as good as Downy and Snuggle I've noticed other softeners are becoming more watery! This stuff is inexpensive I bought the big bottle for $6 it hasn't irritated anyones skin and I also find coupons also! Highly recommend!
Loni R.
I love this fabric softener I buy this scent in the fast dry, it is gentle enough for my baby's skin and it works great and the price is very affordable , the scent of this particular one is my favorite and it has multiple uses especially if you live in a house with 4 smelly boys. It is wonderful for laundry but also amazing for furniture carpet and curtain refresher mix 1/2 of the lid with about 1 liter of water in a sprayer bottle put the nozzle back on give it a light shake and start spraying it is fantastic I find it to last longer and smell better then febreeze.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
I love like smell y the best and more economy that other products and is fresh and soft
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora