BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
CeeCee H.
For such a cheap product i absolutely love this. My clothes smell so good and soft. Istarted using Suavitel fabric softener a year ago and I can say that it works good on conditioning my laundry
Calyn M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this stuff! It's super cheap too. You could literally get a huge bottle on sale at the Hispanic grocery stores for $2.99. It smells so good I find myself sitting there inhaling my clothes while I'm supposed to be folding ūüėÖ.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
I have never found a laundry product i love more than this. This scent is the best. I promise the smell never gets old because its sooooo good!! Try it now!!
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
This is the scent i am currently using and i love how the smell lasts up for days. It makes my fabric of my clothes so soft. Defenitely worth to get.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I love this softener!! I use all the different ones of suavitel Great price and they ALL smell amazing and leave your clothes soft. I don't use anything else.
priscila r.
Delano, CA
It smells awesome and it's affordable! I love it :) it leaves my clothes smelling really good and it leaves it soft as well. Did I mention it's affordable :) can't go wrong with this product.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
NOT MY FAVORITE SCENT BUT IT IS SOOO AFFORDABLE AND MAKES YOUR CLOTHS SMELL GREAT. I BUY THIS ALL THE TIME. Definitely makes a difference in my cloths.
ANNALIE D.
Miami
Leaves the best smell on clothing. It is my favorite fragrance from Suavitel to buy and it leaves your laundry as soft as it can be
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
My favorite Suavitel scent. Smells very fresh and inviting and is strong. Wont irritate skin. I use this for my clothes and bedding and absolutely love it.
Lana U.
Out of all the suavitel fabric softner, morning sun is my favorite. It leaves your clothes smelling nice and soft. It is very affordable and It's a bit cheaper than downy or snuggle. I totally recommend this fabric softner.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora