BY SUAVITEL #73 in Fabric Softener

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Mhar S.
I started using Suavitel fabric softener a few months ago and I can say that it works good on conditioning my laundry. The fragrance is not too strong and it smells good on my clothes. And the price is just ideal for my laundry needs.
shalanika m.
Honestly don't spend your money on high name brands for $3 this is some of the best smelling detergent. My friends uses this and Every time I go to her closet it smells amazing
Reyna S.
I'm absolutely shock at how it soften my laundry and have my clothes smelling fresh all day at such a low price. I've always brought the more expensive well known brand not knowing I was wasting my money, well I'm not anymore.
IPrincess W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
What can I say but Wow! I have always used another softener but this one I find that I buy time after time. The price point is reasonable and the smell is great!
CeeCee H.
For such a cheap product i absolutely love this. My clothes smell so good and soft. Istarted using Suavitel fabric softener a year ago and I can say that it works good on conditioning my laundry
johana c.
Monterey Park, CA
Just like any fabric softener. leaves clothes smelling great. the smell is not overpowering. if you use a lot product it will leave a white residue in your clothe
Angie C.
Have been using this for years and continue to do so! I appreciate the long lasting smell and the softness. The price is also a big plus. Highly recommended!!!
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I love this softener!! I use all the different ones of suavitel Great price and they ALL smell amazing and leave your clothes soft. I don't use anything else.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is another softener that I enjoy using! It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and soft! For $6 you can wash 30+ loads. (Thats with me using 2 caps full)
Michelle E.
Shreveport, LA
This broke me out really bad I didn't know what it was at first but every time I put my cloths on my skin would break out!! Smells good but breaks me out bad
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?