BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
My favorite Suavitel scent. Smells very fresh and inviting and is strong. Wont irritate skin. I use this for my clothes and bedding and absolutely love it.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Have been using this for years and continue to do so! I appreciate the long lasting smell and the softness. The price is also a big plus. Highly recommended!!!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I love this softener!! I use all the different ones of suavitel Great price and they ALL smell amazing and leave your clothes soft. I don't use anything else.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my all time favorite fabric softener! Love this brand and the price, my clothes always come out smelling fresh and clean when I use this product.
ANNALIE D.
ANNALIE D.
Miami
Leaves the best smell on clothing. It is my favorite fragrance from Suavitel to buy and it leaves your laundry as soft as it can be
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
This is the scent i am currently using and i love how the smell lasts up for days. It makes my fabric of my clothes so soft. Defenitely worth to get.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
The only fabric softener I will use for my daughters and I's clothing. The smell is just amazing and it leaves our clothes feeling so soft!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Always use this product. It softens clothes and smells great. It's very economical.
Olga H.
Olga H.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite softener. I love the smell and the soft it leaves my clothes. Even after it's been in my closet for weeks I can still smell the freshness
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Good product, love the scent and good price too, smell is long lasting too. like this one and the blue one
Shabrekia R.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora
Lupe E.
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki