BY SUAVITEL #33 in Fabric Softener

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
  • "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
Barbara T.
Katy, TX
You might not think this is as amazing as it is, but try it and you won’t regret it. It smells amazing and lasts forever on the fabrics. I go through this sooo much b/c I’m obsessed!
Loni R.
I love this fabric softener I buy this scent in the fast dry, it is gentle enough for my baby's skin and it works great and the price is very affordable , the scent of this particular one is my favorite and it has multiple uses especially if you live in a house with 4 smelly boys. It is wonderful for laundry but also amazing for furniture carpet and curtain refresher mix 1/2 of the lid with about 1 liter of water in a sprayer bottle put the nozzle back on give it a light shake and start spraying it is fantastic I find it to last longer and smell better then febreeze.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
This fabric softener is effective and produces fragrantly soft laundered clothing. This product has increased in pricing but is still less expensive that comparable brands. I recommend this product and will continue to be a repeat customer.
Dreaa P.
Vallejo, CA
It leaves my clothes nice and soft and smelling amazing. I prefer the blue color, just because the scent is nicer. It helps fabric stay softer longer. It’s pretty cheap too
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
My favorite fabric softener it smells so good and clean makes my towels and clothes smell amazing!!! The scent lasts so long and it softens just as good as Downy and Snuggle I've noticed other softeners are becoming more watery! This stuff is inexpensive I bought the big bottle for $6 it hasn't irritated anyones skin and I also find coupons also! Highly recommend!
Stephanie V.
This Suavitel right here leaves laundry smelling so so good!!! I never wash my laundry without a cup full of this...Makes Laundry smell so fresh & clean!! They also carry dryer sheets which are amazing also!! Highly recommend this product!!
Lana U.
Out of all the suavitel fabric softner, morning sun is my favorite. It leaves your clothes smelling nice and soft. It is very affordable and It's a bit cheaper than downy or snuggle. I totally recommend this fabric softner.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this. My clothes smell so good and soft. I wish there was a detergent for this brand. I first tried when i had a really good coupon and now i use this constant!:))
priscila r.
Delano, CA
It smells awesome and it's affordable! I love it :) it leaves my clothes smelling really good and it leaves it soft as well. Did I mention it's affordable :) can't go wrong with this product.
enereida r.
If there was a higher rating I would give it just that best softer ever leaves the best scent every time I do laundry always looking forward to doing laundry cause I know I will be using this
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora