BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Reyna S.
Reyna S.
I'm absolutely shock at how it soften my laundry and have my clothes smelling fresh all day at such a low price. I've always brought the more expensive well known brand not knowing I was wasting my money, well I'm not anymore.
Lana U.
Lana U.
Out of all the suavitel fabric softner, morning sun is my favorite. It leaves your clothes smelling nice and soft. It is very affordable and It's a bit cheaper than downy or snuggle. I totally recommend this fabric softner.
priscila r.
priscila r.
Delano, CA
It smells awesome and it's affordable! I love it :) it leaves my clothes smelling really good and it leaves it soft as well. Did I mention it's affordable :) can't go wrong with this product.
Calyn M.
Calyn M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this stuff! It's super cheap too. You could literally get a huge bottle on sale at the Hispanic grocery stores for $2.99. It smells so good I find myself sitting there inhaling my clothes while I'm supposed to be folding 😅.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Flowery Branch
We just love this product! Love the way it makes our clothes smell and feel. And the smell continues for a while.
ben g.
ben g.
This is my favorite brand of softener. It's inexpensive and leaves your laundry soft with an amazing scent!!!!
CeeCee H.
CeeCee H.
For such a cheap product i absolutely love this. My clothes smell so good and soft. Istarted using Suavitel fabric softener a year ago and I can say that it works good on conditioning my laundry
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
NOT MY FAVORITE SCENT BUT IT IS SOOO AFFORDABLE AND MAKES YOUR CLOTHS SMELL GREAT. I BUY THIS ALL THE TIME. Definitely makes a difference in my cloths.
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Decorator Expert
Suavitel liquid fabric softener smells so great not only that it leaves my clothes so soft and smelling the best.. Plus the price isn't steep at all
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
I have never found a laundry product i love more than this. This scent is the best. I promise the smell never gets old because its sooooo good!! Try it now!!
Shabrekia R.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora
Lupe E.
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki