BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Always use this product. It softens clothes and smells great. It's very economical.
Claudia H.
Good product, love the scent and good price too, smell is long lasting too. like this one and the blue one
Great product! I love the smell that leaves on my clothes! It's a must have when washing!
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Great smell, and a product i tried on a whim and i liked. Would buy this again
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
A must have when washing. Great smell and makes your clothes look better.Great price and very effective .
Jennifer C.
Junction city , Ks
I love this brand and scent of fabric softener! Also inexpensive and affordable to many! It's always available and leaves a fresh smell in my clothes
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
This softener smells so good it has the crisp clean scent. I have been a Suavitel fan for many years and it has been in my familys home for generations.
Sandra V.
I really like this product it smells divine and it is very inexpensive and it does the job.
shalanika m.
Honestly don't spend your money on high name brands for $3 this is some of the best smelling detergent. My friends uses this and Every time I go to her closet it smells amazing
Olga H.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite softener. I love the smell and the soft it leaves my clothes. Even after it's been in my closet for weeks I can still smell the freshness
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora