BY SUAVITEL #28 in Fabric Softener

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
  • "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
I absolutely love this fabric softener! It leaves our clothes smelling fresh. I love how the scent stays on the clothes even after its been put away in the drawers for a while.
I use this morning sun scent with my original liquid gain detergent.
Amanda L.
Decorator Expert Level 4
This is an awesome product I'm so satisfied with it ! One of these bottles can last me for a whole month! I cap to laundry and done ! Scent is long lasting and clothes are super soft! Definitely reccomend this!
Kathie W.
Ozark , MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ok, so I bought this on desperation at the grocery store o e day because they were out of Snuggle. Huge mistake. I had so much static in my clothes and they didn't smell the great fresh, clean laundry smell. I totally wasted my money because it irritated everyone's skin. Thankfully it didn't cost that much.
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
I absolutely love this fabric softener it leaves my clothes smelling so good. I love laundry day due to fact that this product leaves my bed room and house smelling so fresh and clean. This fabric softener is very affordable. This product also leaves my clothes smelling great for weeks.
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
I use the blue version of this softener, and let me tell you... I dilute this stuff so much and it still smells amazing. Probably 25% product and 75% water to dilution ratio and the smell is still fantastic. It lasts me forever. A large bottle lasts me a few months.
Smaira S.
Me encanta este suavitel ,Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Fast Dry Fabulous Field Flowers 82 muy rico para la ropa ,deja un olor fabuloso siempre lo compro . Su precio es asequible , vale la pena cómpralo .lo recomiendo .
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
I use this all the time. It's soooo cheap and it actually does the job. It smells good and makes my clothes so soft. I will continue to use this and I would definitely recommend to a friend. So worth it for so little money!
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Love this fabric softener, super great value and clothes come out soft and scented. The scents are really good whether its the purple, yellow, or blue bottle- each are different but smell fantastic and are long lasting!
Ann G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have been wondering about this product for a while and wow! I am so glad I tried it. It's affordable and smells great. It's way better than another brand that is priced competitively. I will definitely be buying this again.
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Hands down the best fabric softener on the market. It leaves your clothes smelling AHHHHHHHMAXING- and both the blue and yellow bottles are fantastic, I switch back and forth just so I don’t get too used to one scent!
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora