BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Sara G.
Sara G.
This product is the end-all be-all for me with fabric conditioner. The smell is so bright and clean and it lasts quite a while. I like to use it especially for blankets, sheets, and jackets. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants their fabrics to be both soft and smell great.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
I absolutely love this fabric softener it leaves my clothes smelling so good. I love laundry day due to fact that this product leaves my bed room and house smelling so fresh and clean. This fabric softener is very affordable. This product also leaves my clothes smelling great for weeks.
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Portage , MI
I absolutely love this fabric softener! It leaves our clothes smelling fresh. I love how the scent stays on the clothes even after its been put away in the drawers for a while.
I use this morning sun scent with my original liquid gain detergent.
Smaira S.
Smaira S.
Me encanta este suavitel ,Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Fast Dry Fabulous Field Flowers 82 muy rico para la ropa ,deja un olor fabuloso siempre lo compro . Su precio es asequible , vale la pena cómpralo .lo recomiendo .
Raven C.
Raven C.
Mcminnville, TN
I use this all the time. It's soooo cheap and it actually does the job. It smells good and makes my clothes so soft. I will continue to use this and I would definitely recommend to a friend. So worth it for so little money!
Annamarie F.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Love this fabric softener, super great value and clothes come out soft and scented. The scents are really good whether its the purple, yellow, or blue bottle- each are different but smell fantastic and are long lasting!
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
This fabric softener is so inexpensive and works divine ! if you are looking for a something that will leave your clothes and blankets smelling amazing for up to two weeks then this is it and it will not break the bank
Ann G.
Ann G.
Decorator Expert
I have been wondering about this product for a while and wow! I am so glad I tried it. It's affordable and smells great. It's way better than another brand that is priced competitively. I will definitely be buying this again.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
Decorator Expert
I’ve been using this product for about a year now and I am in love. I have bought snuggle and downy from time to time and ALWAYS instantly regret it! The yellow suavatel is AMAZING!!!!!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is another softener that I enjoy using! It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and soft! For $6 you can wash 30+ loads. (Thats with me using 2 caps full)
Shabrekia R.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora
Lupe E.
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki