BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is another softener that I enjoy using! It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and soft! For $6 you can wash 30+ loads. (Thats with me using 2 caps full)
Yuli Z.
Paterson
Lo uso desde hace años, deja la ropa suave con agradable y duradura fragancia, lo vender en todos lugares y es económico
Carrie L.
Flowery Branch
We just love this product! Love the way it makes our clothes smell and feel. And the smell continues for a while.
Crystal B.
Stanton
I like this product I would recommend anyone to buy it its not expensive you can buy it at Walmart, family dollar
ben g.
This is my favorite brand of softener. It's inexpensive and leaves your laundry soft with an amazing scent!!!!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this. My clothes smell so good and soft. I wish there was a detergent for this brand. I first tried when i had a really good coupon and now i use this constant!:))
IPrincess W.
Decorator Expert
What can I say but Wow! I have always used another softener but this one I find that I buy time after time. The price point is reasonable and the smell is great!
enereida r.
If there was a higher rating I would give it just that best softer ever leaves the best scent every time I do laundry always looking forward to doing laundry cause I know I will be using this
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
I really like this softner i tend to use snuggle more but it is cheaper than snuggle and works just as well it also smells really good
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Great smell, and a product i tried on a whim and i liked. Would buy this again
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora