BY SUAVITEL #28 in Fabric Softener

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
  • "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
Malinda G.
This is best fabric softener ever!!! Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz has amazing smell and keeps my clothes smelling great. Compare to other brands like downy this don’t have nothing on them. Very affordable as well. Highly recommended!!!
Julie R.
Omaha
Suavitel Fabric Conditioner leaves our clothes so soft and fresh smelling for days after washing! No dirt catching residue left on our clothes like some more expensive brands and in my opinion does a better job. I use it with Phoenix Brands Dynamo HE Liquid Laundry Detergent perfect combination. Great clean, smells great, no residue!
Kaia L.
Vacaville
Suavitel is my favorite fabric softener. It smells so fresh and clean. The scent also lasts longer than other brands that I’ve tried and doesn’t doesn’t wear off after you dry them! I would definitely recommend this fabric softener!
Dianne G.
Been using this since I was a little girl and my mom taught me how to do laundry. Love the smell and your clothes keep the scent after drying unlike other brands. Love this and won’t be looking for a new softener any time soon!
Devan G.
Elwood, IN
Best scented fabric softener out there! I am a Suavitel junkie! This scent is amazing, very cheerful and cozy. The scent seems to last better then the rest. My favorite softener for my clothes.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I switched to this brand from Downy just because of the price difference but sticking to this brand because it makes my clothes super soft and smelling so fresh even after weeks in the closet
Gabi D.
Mesquite, TX
If you want your clothes to be soft and smell great this is your go to softner. It leaves your clothes smelling great for days. And the price of the product is one anyone can afford.
Nalani S.
Love how this makes my clothes smell. I love how it also softens my clothes. I put this in my little ones laundry also and my newborns and its good on their skin.
Sara G.
This product is the end-all be-all for me with fabric conditioner. The smell is so bright and clean and it lasts quite a while. I like to use it especially for blankets, sheets, and jackets. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants their fabrics to be both soft and smell great.
Natalia A.
Queens
My GO TO fabric softner. I always add some along with my detergent as well as when softer should go in. This trick I find keeps my newly washed clothes smelling fresh and clean much longer than before.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?
Itzel P.
Guadalajara
He probado varios suavitels y debo decir que este es el mejor que he probado hasta ahora