BY SUAVITEL #69 in Fabric Softener

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
  • "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Malinda G.
This is best fabric softener ever!!! Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz has amazing smell and keeps my clothes smelling great. Compare to other brands like downy this don’t have nothing on them. Very affordable as well. Highly recommended!!!
Julie R.
Omaha
Suavitel Fabric Conditioner leaves our clothes so soft and fresh smelling for days after washing! No dirt catching residue left on our clothes like some more expensive brands and in my opinion does a better job. I use it with Phoenix Brands Dynamo HE Liquid Laundry Detergent perfect combination. Great clean, smells great, no residue!
Mariana R.
orlando
Love the smell, it leaves the clothes very soft, it’s very cheap compared to other. Very effective and I love it. It smells so good and very affordable to buy. I totally recommend it for everyone.
Devan G.
Elwood, IN
Best scented fabric softener out there! I am a Suavitel junkie! This scent is amazing, very cheerful and cozy. The scent seems to last better then the rest. My favorite softener for my clothes.
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ok, so I bought this on desperation at the grocery store o e day because they were out of Snuggle. Huge mistake. I had so much static in my clothes and they didn't smell the great fresh, clean laundry smell. I totally wasted my money because it irritated everyone's skin. Thankfully it didn't cost that much.
Mariana M.
Miami
Por tradicion. Lo usaba mi mama en casa y ahora lo uso yo en la mia. Deja la ropa facil de doblar luego de sacarla de la secadora y con un olor increible. Lo recomiendo 100%
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
One of the best fabric softeners I've ever tried. I've been using this brand since I've moved into my own place and it makes my clothing smell fresh and I'm not getting static shock from everything when I use this to wash and dry my clothes. Very great product. The other scents smell great as well!
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
I use the blue version of this softener, and let me tell you... I dilute this stuff so much and it still smells amazing. Probably 25% product and 75% water to dilution ratio and the smell is still fantastic. It lasts me forever. A large bottle lasts me a few months.
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Hands down the best fabric softener on the market. It leaves your clothes smelling AHHHHHHHMAXING- and both the blue and yellow bottles are fantastic, I switch back and forth just so I don’t get too used to one scent!
Natalia A.
Queens
My GO TO fabric softner. I always add some along with my detergent as well as when softer should go in. This trick I find keeps my newly washed clothes smelling fresh and clean much longer than before.
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Katherine S.
It have the same smell that the blue one?