Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu.

A ver quién a usado Suavitel díganme sino es rico😍?
Porque, no se implementa ese maravilloso programa de cajitas mensuales PINCHme ,en Sur America por ejemplo mi país Venezuela ,ya que los venezolanos siempre hemos sido fiel a las marcas de P &G por muchos años .como ACE,ARIEL ,PANTENE .DOWNY,COLGATE,por la crisis económica,muchos hacemos esfuerzos,por seguir comprado nuestras marcas favoritas ya que están en nuestros corazones desde hace muchas generaciones,seria fantástico ese programa de muestras aquí porque P&G ha estado .esta y estará en los hogares de las familias Venezolanas gracias.
What should the next Swavitel scent be?
Start your review of Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz!
Product Highlights
[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this.in reviews
leaves clothes smelling great.in reviews
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz uploaded by Maria O.
Es uno de mis enguagadores favorites te deja la topa con una fragancia rica muy suave la ropa y aroma dura mucho tiempo.
Natalia A.
Queens
My GO TO fabric softner. I always add some along with my detergent as well as when softer should go in. This trick I find keeps my newly washed clothes smelling fresh and clean much longer than before.
Nicole G.
Davie, FL
This is my favorite fabric softener. The smell is the greatest and lasts. It’s super affordable and just a great product. Did I mention it smells amazing 🤩
Tinaishe K.
Gardner, MA
Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz uploaded by Tinaishe K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this softener! Not only because it is cheap but I grew up knowing this scent and I still love it till this day. It’s such a classic scent and it last long on your clothes and sheets, for days I could say. That’s the best part for me.
Flor O.
Chelsea, MA
The smell of the product is the best! I use every time I do my laundry I can’t miss it
Karolina C.
Imperial Bch, CA
Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz uploaded by Karolina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Con estos productos me siento de lo más segura de que estará en las mejores manos mi ropa y quedará con un aroma que podrás descansar sin problema alguno. With these products I feel as sure that my clothes will be in the best hands and will remain with an aroma that you can rest without any problem.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fabric softener with different fragrances to choose from leave your clothes gently and with a pleasant aroma ... I love this product !!
Kristine I.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener Morning Sun 56 oz is my favorite all time fabric sofetner and the only one I use. The price is good and the fragrance is lovely.
Morgan M.
Mckinney, TX
This is the best stuff you can buy. I absolutely love this. Smells fabulous and great price!!! Give it a try
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this softener. I add on some on the detergent side as well as the softener side just so it can really smell good lol this one is my husbands favorite scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...