BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Leaves Your Clothes With A Softness And Fresh Scent Your Family Will Love. F?Rmula Consistente Y Enriquecida. Planchado F?Cil. Suave Como El Amor De Mam?. Hasta 34 Lavadas. Suavitel Da A Su Ropa Una Fragancia De Frescura Y Suavidad Que A Su Familia Le Encantar?. Thick, Rich Formula. Easy Ironing. Soft As A Mother's Love. Up To 34 Loads Made In U.S.A. Heco EN Ee.Uu. see more...

• "leaves clothes smelling great." in 1 review
  • "[speechless] for such a cheap product i absolutely love this." in 1 review
Cristal R.
Raleigh, NC
Yesssss I love this specific one for so many reasons. First of all I love the smell of my clothes and my sheets after they come out of the wash and dryer. It is inexpensive and will last you a couple loads. I highly recommend this if you want to smells like a delicate little baby 🤗. It's just simply amazing. They carry other scents too but this one took my heart.
Kelly D.
They didn’t have the original one listed (Blue bottle) but the blue is my favorite! Is smells like downy for a fraction of the price. It’s very affordable and goes a very long way! My hubby loves this and we will always buy this! Highly recommend
Alexandra S.
Acworth
I tried this on a whim, I think I found it at dollar general and was really struggling with money. So I decided to purchase and wow. It leaves the scent on your clothes so long. I love it and have never went back to downy.
Justine M.
This is a staple in my household.my grandmother would always purchase this for our clothes. Now as an adult I use it as well. I love the great long lasting smell it leaves. It's super affordable I find it in my local grocery store, but I'm pretty sure your local discount store has them as well. You can wash the whole house clothes with it even a babies. I do recommend this product for people to try out.
Brenda G.
This fabric softener is just as great as the Fabuloso. I switch up between this one and the blue one often because they are my favorite 2. They leave my clothes smelling wonderful and feeling brand new.
Lei N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this softener! It has a beautifully fresh scent and it makes my clothes smell amazing for days. It is super affordable and you can find them almost anywhere. I do highly recommend trying this out and seeing how you like it! It doesn’t have an extra fancy cover to draw you in and is quite unassuming, but it’s such a great product and easy on the wallet!
Kesha J.
Dallas
I've been using this fabric softener for about 20 years! I'm loyal to this brand... The smell is amazing and lasts for weeks after doing laundry. It can be found in all stores.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is one of the best fabric softeners I have ever tried. The scent actually lasts unlike Downy. Your clothes smell amazing after the come out of the dryer. And when your dryer is on the scent lingers through your home and onto the street. Im telling you try this. Even better if you use the dryer sheets.
Destinee M.
The only fabric softener I use. This leaves the clothes smelling phenomenal and so soft! A little does a long way too! The price is affordable. A must have for laundry!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
One of the best fabric softeners I've ever tried. I've been using this brand since I've moved into my own place and it makes my clothing smell fresh and I'm not getting static shock from everything when I use this to wash and dry my clothes. Very great product. The other scents smell great as well!
Shabrekia R.
Albany, GA
What fragrance do you prefer in a fabric softener?
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Is the scent overpowering in this? I'm trying to switch from tide because most of their scents recently got stronger.
Tuesday F.
Did you know that if you add half water and a few tablespoons of baking soda and the rest suavetil put in a squirt bottle and make your own fabreeze!
Lupe E.
monteria cordoba
Suavesito mamk lo usa en todo momento.... Mi perrriga esta contenta ... yeiki
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What should the next Swavitel scent be?