Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener, Morning Sun uploaded by Lillian P.Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener, Morning Sun uploaded by Alexis R.

BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener - Morning Sun - 33.8 oz. Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener is soft as a mother's love. The thick, rich formula leaves your clothes with a softness and fresh scent your family will love and makes for easy ironing. see more...

Lillian P.
Summerville, SC
I really like use this fabric softener. My husband loves the smell. It keep his work clothes smell good.
Shana S.
Street, MD
If your on a budget but still need to get your fabric softener than this world just as well as any other but saves you a good buck or two cheaper.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I've been using this brand for years and absolutely love how soft it leaves my clothes. The smell is also a big plus!
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
Great for when your on a budget like in college. I think they smell good. The smell doesn't last that long though
Emily H.
These are okay. I tried these exact ones but the smell left the clothes within two days after.
Alicia R.
I love the smell it leaves on my clothes I absolutely love it i don't want to stop using it
Cecilia V.
I have always used Suavitel fabric softener. I recently tried the dryer sheets and they were ok.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
This pairs well with the fabric softener. Very long lasting sent when paired. Helps with static
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
What other scents do they make?