Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener, Morning Sun uploaded by Wendy C.Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener, Morning Sun uploaded by Lillian P.Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener, Morning Sun uploaded by Alexis R.

BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener - Morning Sun - 33.8 oz. Suavitel Liquid Fabric Softener is soft as a mother's love. The thick, rich formula leaves your clothes with a softness and fresh scent your family will love and makes for easy ironing. see more...

Ashley H.
Hands down the best fabric softener ever. I do not buy anything but this. It smells so good and it just reminds me of summer and spring time. My clothes always are so soft and smell so good. The scent lasts for weeks.
Nicole E.
PHILADELPHIA
I love, love, love this fabric softener it leaves your clothes smelling so nice! I have been using Suavitel for about the past four years. Once I started using it as as a recommendation from a friend , I have never used another brand. The price is right , the quality is great and all the scents smell amazing!
Myrna v.
Fort Worth
Definitely recommend this to everyone it leaves your clothes super soft and a great smell to it that lasts a few days even if it is stored in the closet I love using it for my daughter's my husband and my clothes
Shana S.
Street, MD
If your on a budget but still need to get your fabric softener than this world just as well as any other but saves you a good buck or two cheaper.
Sara B.
Love love love this product this one is my favorite it smells amazing!!! and leave your clothes so soft I would recommend to friends and family.
Charletta B.
N Charleston, SC
I really love this product. It does wonders for me I most definitely will suggest it to others and I would definitely buy it again.
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Love the price. I like the container. Love the smell. Clothes stays smelling fresh even after used.Doesn't stain the clothes.
keria ..
atlanta
I use the one that comes in a blue bottle it smells soooo good & will last on your clothes all day only $1 at dollar tree
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I've been using this brand for years and absolutely love how soft it leaves my clothes. The smell is also a big plus!
Laura M.
Addison , IL
Love the scent and freshness it leaves on the clothes! It lasts days smelling fresh! And it is soft on my sons skin
Thora B.
Cresco, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What other scents do they make?