Suavitel Fragrance Pearls - Field Flowers - 1 ct. uploaded by Ruth D.

BY SUAVITEL

Intensify the fragrance you love and enjoy it 5X longer. Add a little or add a lot of Suavitel Fragrance Pearls and let the long lasting scent system work its magic for clothes that smell fresh for weeks. (vs. a leading detergent alone) see more...

Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love Suavitel anything from dry sheets to the regular liquid yes honey....i will live to see a aerosol spray. but let me tell you this pearls are small and efficient to wash your loads and you totally get a intensifiers that means you getting it 5x longer fragrance and when I wash my clothes that's what I ame for...
Angie📸 L.
Jackson Heights , NY
I specially like this one when I’m washing my white clothes because the smell of this it’s soo good and then I don’t have to iron it because the suavitel did it. It’s really great and effective, I just love it
Jamie M.
Milan
Love this product. It smells so good. I believe it leaves a stronger scent than the downy unstopables. I also bought the liquid fabric softener to go with it.
Gladys B.
This is a Latin girls dream. I use it every time I have laundry to do and my clothes come out smelling so good.
Pau G.
Aguascalientes
Amo sus aromas y los que deja en la ropa.
La suavisa y des mancha, aparte de la larga duraciĂłn del olor. Rinde para mucha ropa y es econĂłmico.
Adanely C.
Smells so good in the moment to wash the clothes but when the clothes is driyed the aroma is out, not smells anymore