Suavitel Field Flowers Fabric Conditioner Dryer Sheets - 40 CT

by Suavitel

The Suavitel® dryer sheets have a long-lasting Field Flowers® fragrance that your family will love. Suavitel® dryer sheets Softens clothing with a fresh Field Flowers® scent Controls static cling Contains 40 sheets

How good are these drying sheets? Do they keep the clothes soft and smelling nice?
Start your review of Suavitel Field Flowers Fabric Conditioner Dryer Sheets - 40 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Newport News, VA
Suavitel Field Flowers Fabric Conditioner Dryer Sheets - 40 CT uploaded by Marjorie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these dryer sheet it the liquid Suavitel. The price is very reasonable and the outcome is just like any other fabric softener. I recommend others to try this brand of fabric softener. They have a variety of scents.
Suavitel Field Flowers Fabric Conditioner Dryer Sheets - 40 CT uploaded by J B.
I love the price and the smell and how long it lasts on the clothes is not an exaggerated smell just a touch of fresh. For the price this is a really good product.
This is a must have product. It smells incredible, leaves clothes smelling good and fresh. Very effective. Very inexpensive. Leaves clothes really soft. Very nice scent. Would definitely recommend to others.
I like it and it smells and sometimes I just dry clothes to have an excuse to use them. they're great and they have coupons for them.in the mail frequently for the couponers
Dallas, tx
I never can go wrong with this amazing scent. I love the smell of it when I add it in the dryer and once the dryer is done opening the door to fresh smelling clothes. overall my favorite scent
San Diego, CA
Suavitel dryer sheets are a must for your laundry when you are drying. Using several of these sheets in your drying load will make your clothes smell amazing.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorites. I use 2 dryer sheets for my clothes and if you're drying a blanket, use 3 sheets. Your clothes and blankets will smell fresh and clean.
They smell very good and fresh i. the box. However, i don’t really smell much on the actual clothes after they run through the dryer with the sheets.
Nanuet, NY
What a difference Dryer sheets make when doing laundry. Sauvitel is my brand all around for softener and sheets. Makes my laundry soft and vibrant!
Landisville, NJ
I will not use any other brand of fabric softener. Any color, yellow blue red purple, smells amazing and the freshness lasts for weeks.