Suavitel Fabric Conditioner

Suavitel Fabric Conditioner: Thick, rich formula Easy ironing Up to 34 loads

How is this scent and does it keep your fresh for a while?
Who else uses this,?
Does this one even compare to downy ??
Start your review of Suavitel Fabric Conditioner!
Stefo S.
Suavitel Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Stefo S.
I love this Suavitel! The smell reminds me of my childhood. My aunt is the one that got me used to it. I love it!! It doesn't leave no unwanted residue leftover. It's really affordable. The 50 oz is legit under 4 bucks at my local Walmart and I know theres a even bigger size than this and it still very cheap. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh for days. Definitely recommended ❤❤
Robin H W.
Hiawassee, GA
Suavitel Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Robin H W.
I love the scent of this economic friendly softener. So fresh. I use it to rinse linens and mix some in a spray bottle with water to freshen my home. Wa-lah, a "diy" fabric refresher.
Yesenia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love suavitel fabric softener I use it on my daughters clothes it leaves it so soft and smelling good
Sarahi G.
Van Nuys, CA
Me encanta y es el único que uso , el olor es suave y muy agradable , se los recomiendo para cualquier ropas , ya sea de cama o ropa personal
Damira D.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Suavitel Fabric Conditioner I loveeee it so so so much , it smells for days! All my friends and family asks me what softener I use and they all start using this blue one ❤️ Highly recommended
PERLITTA G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my favorite of all laundry products out on the market.  Suavitel Fabric Conditioner Field Flowers 56 oz   sold at our local grocery store H.E.B.  for about $2 a 50oz bottle. The bottle can do up to 34 loads of laundry. The long lasting flower fresh scent is soothing to linens and clothing. The conditioner makes ironing easier and due to softening the fabric. This product does not stain or damage the material of your laundry.
Jessica M.
Ambridge, PA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
First thing, this isn't the exact one I use as it wasn't listed nor did it pop up when I scanned the barcode. I absolutely love this scent. I also use it to make homemade febreeze!
Kathy C.
West Park, FL
This is my favorite fabric softener. Not only is it always reasonably priced the smell and the longevity is amazing.
Marisol G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Suavitel Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Marisol G.
Suavitel has been my family's favorite from a long time, I really love the scent on my clothes and how soft they feel after using this softener... I buy mine for 9 dollars at sam's club and the product last for a long time... I highly recommend this fabric softener.
Juliett W.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the length of time the scent stays on clothing. The price is also very affordable. My favorite is the thickness, unlike the other watery fabric softeners ive used before. I definitely recommend if your into fresh smelling laundry.