BY SUAVITEL #12 in Starch

Suavitel Fabric Conditioner: Thick, rich formula Easy ironing Up to 34 loads see more...

• Does this one even compare to downy ??4 Answers
  • I love this fabric softner, but has anyone noticed if it ...3 Answers
  • Have you found this product on sale anywhere else besides...6 Answers
Abs S.
Lancaster
I uses this with almost every wash great thing about this product is it very concentrated and creamy you dont need much and leaves cloths smelling amazing and soft. I actually use extra for my comforter because the smell is so great and addicting.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! It is by far the BEST fabric softener on the market. It is freshly scented without being perfumy. Clothes come out feeling soft. It is also a good value.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Suavitel Fabric Conditioner i love how affordable this is. It doesn't take very much product. It does exactly what it should do. It leaves my clothes soft, fresh, and wrinkle free. I would recommend this product.
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! It smells so yummy. It’s also a super awesome deal for the price. I can also usually find it on sale for super low. This is such a great fabric softener. Definitely something that everyone should try!
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I like it, its smells really good, but the smell doesnt last as much as snuggle does.
This is more liquidity and I feel like I have to use more. For the price, I would still be using my favorite one "Snuggle".
Letty J.
Los Angeles
I love this Suavitel Fabric Conditioner. It leaves our clothes refreshing and with a clean scent! You'll love it! Prices are amazing! Suavitel Fabric Conditioner
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
This is the best stuff. I hate buying other brands because they charge so much for something that isn’t technically required for clean clothes. Yes, softener makes clothes smell nice but it isn’t necessary which makes the price of the product valuable.
Julie R.
Omaha
Best out there so many places to purchase grocery stores, Dollar Tree, supercenters! Always a great price for a great product. They should offer coupons for special savings
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Works surprisingly well for being so cheap. You can tell its thin so you do actually have to fill it to the recommended lines on the cap unlike most detergents and softeners. Love every scent of theirs that I've tried and my boyfriend with sensitive skin has no problems with this softener.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is awesome smelling discount fabric softener. I compare it to Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. . Similar scent at a discounted price. Available at Walgreens and Aldi. My new favorite. Walgreens actually had buy one get one free recently!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you found this product on sale anywhere else besides Walmart?
Cheyenne B.
Does this one even compare to downy ??
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who else uses this,?
Shawna W.
I love this fabric softner, but has anyone noticed if it fades their clothes? I have been using the same detergent for a year now and recently introduced this fabric softner into my routine and have noticed some of my clothes looked faded.

back