BY SUAVITEL #25 in Starch

Suavitel Fabric Conditioner: Thick, rich formula Easy ironing Up to 34 loads see more...

• Does this one even compare to downy ??4 Answers
  • I love this fabric softner, but has anyone noticed if it fades th...3 Answers
  • Have you found this product on sale anywhere else besides Walmart?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
This is the best stuff. I hate buying other brands because they charge so much for something that isn’t technically required for clean clothes. Yes, softener makes clothes smell nice but it isn’t necessary which makes the price of the product valuable.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! It is by far the BEST fabric softener on the market. It is freshly scented without being perfumy. Clothes come out feeling soft. It is also a good value.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Works surprisingly well for being so cheap. You can tell its thin so you do actually have to fill it to the recommended lines on the cap unlike most detergents and softeners. Love every scent of theirs that I've tried and my boyfriend with sensitive skin has no problems with this softener.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is awesome smelling discount fabric softener. I compare it to Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. . Similar scent at a discounted price. Available at Walgreens and Aldi. My new favorite. Walgreens actually had buy one get one free recently!
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Not only is it cheap but leaves your clothes smelling so good for weeks. They different scents. Very effective. I do recommend this product. I like it a lot. Containers bring a lot amount of softener.
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought this as a last resort one day because my corner store didn’t have downy. And OH MY GOD!! I have not gone back to downy. This stuff smells so good and the smell lasts so much longer, not to mention it’s so much cheaper! I love it!!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I like to use this when I do choose to use fabric softener. I find this on sale quite a bit and it makes our clothes smell great. It's a good brand and product and I'd choose this over most companies products
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Suavitel has been my fabric softener of choice for a few years now. The biggest reason why is how long the scent lasts on your clothes. I have tried other fabric softeners in the past and have been disappointed by how it was hard to smell it on the clothes after it was dried. This fabric softener is great because even after the clothes have been sitting in the closet for a few days, you can still smell it!
Marisol G.
Suavitel has been my family's favorite from a long time, I really love the scent on my clothes and how soft they feel after using this softener... I buy mine for 9 dollars at sam's club and the product last for a long time... I highly recommend this fabric softener.
Bianka R.
This suavitel is my favorite it's a must have as a fabric softener. Smell is awesome and last for days on the clothes. Absolutely effective and I'm enjoying it. And super affordable cheap price so worth it. Recommend it to all mommies smells super good and keeps clothes fresh.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you found this product on sale anywhere else besides Walmart?
Cheyenne B.
Does this one even compare to downy ??
Andrea M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who else uses this,?
Shawna W.
I love this fabric softner, but has anyone noticed if it fades their clothes? I have been using the same detergent for a year now and recently introduced this fabric softner into my routine and have noticed some of my clothes looked faded.