BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel Fabric Conditioner: Thick, rich formula Easy ironing Up to 34 loads see more...

• Does this one even compare to downy ??4 Answers
  • I love this fabric softner, but has anyone noticed if it fades th...3 Answers
  • Have you found this product on sale anywhere else besides Walmart?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Miriam H.
Philadelphia
I love this product! It is by far the BEST fabric softener on the market. It is freshly scented without being perfumy. Clothes come out feeling soft. It is also a good value.
Veronica A.
Port orange, FL
Decorator Expert
I bought this as a last resort one day because my corner store didn’t have downy. And OH MY GOD!! I have not gone back to downy. This stuff smells so good and the smell lasts so much longer, not to mention it’s so much cheaper! I love it!!
Kari M.
Love this fabric softener ! I love the smell of fabric softener and dryer sheets. But this one is the best in my opinion . It is also really decently priced so it doesn't break the bank to use with every wash. It does a good job of fighting static too! I still use dryer sheets which they also have in this brand . It's sold basically at any store .
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Works surprisingly well for being so cheap. You can tell its thin so you do actually have to fill it to the recommended lines on the cap unlike most detergents and softeners. Love every scent of theirs that I've tried and my boyfriend with sensitive skin has no problems with this softener.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Decorator Expert
This is awesome smelling discount fabric softener. I compare it to Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. . Similar scent at a discounted price. Available at Walgreens and Aldi. My new favorite. Walgreens actually had buy one get one free recently!
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Not only is it cheap but leaves your clothes smelling so good for weeks. They different scents. Very effective. I do recommend this product. I like it a lot. Containers bring a lot amount of softener.
Blessing B.
I love this fabric softener, it's my go-to. I believe the pricing is moderate and this is cheaper in bulk at sams or Costco. I love the smell, it's fresh and clean without being overpowering. I would recommend this.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I like to use this when I do choose to use fabric softener. I find this on sale quite a bit and it makes our clothes smell great. It's a good brand and product and I'd choose this over most companies products
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert
Suavitel has been my fabric softener of choice for a few years now. The biggest reason why is how long the scent lasts on your clothes. I have tried other fabric softeners in the past and have been disappointed by how it was hard to smell it on the clothes after it was dried. This fabric softener is great because even after the clothes have been sitting in the closet for a few days, you can still smell it!
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
Suavitel has been my family's favorite from a long time, I really love the scent on my clothes and how soft they feel after using this softener... I buy mine for 9 dollars at sam's club and the product last for a long time... I highly recommend this fabric softener.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have you found this product on sale anywhere else besides Walmart?
Cheyenne B.
Does this one even compare to downy ??
Shawna W.
I love this fabric softner, but has anyone noticed if it fades their clothes? I have been using the same detergent for a year now and recently introduced this fabric softner into my routine and have noticed some of my clothes looked faded.
Andrea M.