Suavitel Aroma Sensations Soothing Lavender Fabic Conditioner - 34 Loads uploaded by Bergineliz R.Suavitel Aroma Sensations Soothing Lavender Fabic Conditioner - 34 Loads uploaded by maria g.Suavitel Aroma Sensations Soothing Lavender Fabic Conditioner - 34 Loads uploaded by rachel c.

BY SUAVITEL

Suavitel® Aroma Sensations® Soothing Lavender™ Fabric Conditioner.
With essential oils of lavender & vanilla.
Touch Release®.
Freshness that lasts for weeks.
34 small loads.
HE†. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I tried this fabric softener a while ago and was a bit hesitant because the scent smells really strong in the bottle." in 2 reviews
  • "Great stuff, a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "My sweaters smell great and are kept soft with every wash." in 1 review
  • "This product has a nice scent to it and will leave your clothes smelling good and soft." in 1 review
Ava C.
Harmontown
Review for: 1 more...
This detergent softener is the BEST. It makes your clothing smell so nice. When i first used it i thought my heart stopped. I can NEVER be disappointed when i use his product because it gives the best results.
Maricela G.
Austin , Texas
Hands down, favorite fabric softener of all time. At first you may be put off by the scent in the bottle but once you use it you realize that its subtle but its just the right amount to last a while keeping your clothes and sheets smelling fresh for days. Its just the right amount of lavender for me, doesn't smell like fake chemicals trying to imitate lavender and its nice enough to where you're not slapped in the face with lavender that it makes your nose itch and eyes water. You cant beat the price, it may be hard to find depending on where you shop but if you go to any mexican/hispanic market you will most likely find it.
Lilliana C.
Stickney, IL
In LOVE with this fabric softener. I will not buy anything else since finding this. The scent is nice and subtle. I absolutely love the fact my clothes smells good for a while. I can hang the clothes in the closet for over a week and still smell the fabric softener. A little goes a long way and I find myself not using as much.
Liz S.
I tried this fabric softener a while ago and was a bit hesitant because the scent smells really strong in the bottle. After using it on a load of clothes I was relieved! Suavitel has a great long lasting scent that isn't to strong for even the most sensitive of noses. This scent will definitely give your house and closet that "laundry day" scent you love. At an affordable price this is every mothers must have.
Bergineliz R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I been using suavitel since a little girl in Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 every use this to make our cloths shine and with a good smell so when I move to United States 🇺🇸 I start using again but my boyfriend didn't like it and now if I don't use this product in the cloths he don't want me to washed it.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
This is my favorite fabric softener. The smell is great and it seems to stick around for a while. You can't beat the price. It goes on sale at Dollar General all the time, too, so you can almost always catch it for less than $3.
Louella Marie B.
Guadalupe , AZ
I love love love suavatel because of the smell and the line they were able to bring out. It's does do what is described on the bottle. Also, I've been using this since they released it to stores.
Uhura M.
Pensacola, FL
This fabric softener is the bomb! It's less expensive than other well-known brands; and yet, it gets the job done. My sweaters smell great and are kept soft with every wash. It even keeps my entire laundry room smelling like I have a scented plugin hidden somewhere!
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I have used this product for many years and it is my favorite hands down. The smell lasts for weeks and is soo relaxing. If peace and comfort were to be packed in a bottle you would find it in this product.
Shana S.
Affordable fabric conditioner that smells great and lasts long. I only use 1/4 of the cap in average sized load and it is perfect. A little goes a long way.
jahziel a.
What other brands do you like?
Diamond B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this specific scent available in Michigan? I've never ran across it.
Bergineliz R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Which one is your favorite scent?