BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids Purely Fun 3 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner and Body Wash uses a mild, tear-free formula made just for kids that contains no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula, known for its soothing benefits, this 3n1 gently blends shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one easy step. Features a mild, clean scent that will leave your little ones smelling fresh from head to toe.Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula extract, known for its soothing benefits, this 3-in-1 blends shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one easy step.

• Quisiera probarlo que precio tiene y no irrita los ojitos...2 Answers
  • We just started using this but I had a hard deciding if I...1 Answers
  • How is the smell of this ? does it have one at all ? 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lidia Z.
No fue del agrado de mis peques así que son ellas quien han dado 2 estrellas al producto es económico y tiene un aroma delicioso pero el detalle es que no deja el cabello bonito.
crystal j.
My daughter loves thw scent of this! Her hair is extremely long well past her booty so this doesn't quite work for her anymore. When she was a toddle this was all I used!my youngest daughter usea it nor tho her hair ia much shorter.It works great!!
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
We recently began using this 3-in-1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner in one, and I'm not impressed at all.  The scent is lovely and I love that it comes in a pump-top bottle (easier handling at bath time!). However, it leaves my daughter's fine hair in a big knot that even detangled and a Wet Brush can't effectively handle without tears.  We've tried alternate ways of drying her wet hair off and other brushes, but nothing works.  We tried a different shampoo/conditioner product and immediately the problem was fixed.  We are still using this as body was, as we all love the scent, however we no longer can use it on my kiddo's hair.
Johannah S.
3 in 1 is my go to for my kid at bath,recently got this an love it. It gentle on skin does job cleansing. The scent is light very refreshing. I was so impressed.I love that it has no parabens, no dyes and is hypoallergenic. It's also nice that it is 'no tears' which is great when trying to wash his hair and face! We will definitely be using this product again!
Janesha O.
I highly recommend this to any parent who has a child or children with sensitive skin. The smell isn't too intense is just a mild clean scent and it works wonders. My daughter has always had very sensitive skin since she was a baby and I went through multiple different brands of shampoos and body wash and nothing seemed to not break her out. And then I came across this new product for kids and I will never change products again Suave hit it out of the park with this one.
Brynn K.
I use this on my two year old and it's great stuff! He hates when stuff gets in his eyes, but this shampoo/conditioner/body wash doesn't bother his eyes at all. We use it for his bath every night and it smells so good. I've even used it on my hair before and it felt nice after. It even makes bubbles in the bathtub for him. It's everything you need for your toddler/child's bath routine in one bottle.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
The suave purely fun line is fabulous, it smells great and it's without dyes and parabens. I was happy to find a product that was not expensive that left out a few harmful ingredients but still wouldn't burn my toddlers eyes on the chance he'd get soap in his eyes during bath time. We love the scents, it's a clean smell rather than perfumes or sweet smells that many of the character washes have.
Kathryn S.
Smyrna, GA
I've been looking for a sensitive wash for my 2 year old who suffers from eczema. I tried this out for myself and was super impressed! It contains calendula, which is great for lots of skin conditions. It completely healed my keratosis pilaris ("chicken skin") on the backs of my arms and my legs. New holy grail product. I'm stocking up for the whole family!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I really love this brand for myself because I have been using for years. Glad they have this product for kids. All in one makes a lot easier than having to carrying three bottles for each. Not strong scent and works very well. Will be a long time user and for my child.
Wynn W.
Liberty, SC
The best kid body wash! It smells so good, and makes my 3 boys smell great! Which are five and under and can get pretty dirty! I've bought this numerous of times since getting it in one of my boxes! Love love it!!
Cora P.
binghamton, NY
How is the smell of this ? does it have one at all ?
Stephanie P.
French Lick, IN
My son has eczema so we struggle to find products that don't cause a flare up. Does anyone have any experience using this on children with skin issues??
Jesy O.
I want to try this for my twins, does it has a long lasting scent?
Kim R.
Indian Trail, NC
I haven't tried this yet. Do most prefer this new product over the original?
Jemyka P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this shampoo tears free??