BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids Purely Fun 3 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner and Body Wash uses a mild, tear-free formula made just for kids that contains no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula, known for its soothing benefits, this 3n1 gently blends shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one easy step. Features a mild, clean scent that will leave your little ones smelling fresh from head to toe.Suave Kids® Purely Fun uses mild formulas that contain no parabens and no dyes. Infused with calendula extract, known for its soothing benefits, this 3-in-1 blends shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one easy step.

• Quisiera probarlo que precio tiene y no irrita los ojitos...2 Answers
  • We just started using this but I had a hard deciding if I...1 Answers
  • How is the smell of this ? does it have one at all ? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
It can be really difficult to
Find a children’s shampoo with a pleasant scent but this one fits the bill. My daughter has very long hair and it thoroughly cleans it. She has sensitive skin and the body wash aspect of it doesn’t irritate her skin. I will add that I need to use a separate conditioner to get out any tangles but again she has long hair
crystal j.
My daughter loves thw scent of this! Her hair is extremely long well past her booty so this doesn't quite work for her anymore. When she was a toddle this was all I used!my youngest daughter usea it nor tho her hair ia much shorter.It works great!!
Alexis P.
My daughter loves this 3-1 tho I only use it as a shampoo. When I’m feeling lazy, we use it as a body wash as well. I like how the scent is light and not overly fake or sweet like most products out there.
Lidia Z.
No fue del agrado de mis peques así que son ellas quien han dado 2 estrellas al producto es económico y tiene un aroma delicioso pero el detalle es que no deja el cabello bonito.
Danielle J.
Hewitt, NJ
Great product. Smells wonderful and makes lots of bubbles that my kids enjoy. Doesn't dry out skin or hair. We've been using this for over a year and don't foresee us switching brands any time soon.
Johannah S.
3 in 1 is my go to for my kid at bath,recently got this an love it. It gentle on skin does job cleansing. The scent is light very refreshing. I was so impressed.I love that it has no parabens, no dyes and is hypoallergenic. It's also nice that it is 'no tears' which is great when trying to wash his hair and face! We will definitely be using this product again!
Janesha O.
I highly recommend this to any parent who has a child or children with sensitive skin. The smell isn't too intense is just a mild clean scent and it works wonders. My daughter has always had very sensitive skin since she was a baby and I went through multiple different brands of shampoos and body wash and nothing seemed to not break her out. And then I came across this new product for kids and I will never change products again Suave hit it out of the park with this one.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
The suave purely fun line is fabulous, it smells great and it's without dyes and parabens. I was happy to find a product that was not expensive that left out a few harmful ingredients but still wouldn't burn my toddlers eyes on the chance he'd get soap in his eyes during bath time. We love the scents, it's a clean smell rather than perfumes or sweet smells that many of the character washes have.
Kathryn S.
Smyrna, GA
I've been looking for a sensitive wash for my 2 year old who suffers from eczema. I tried this out for myself and was super impressed! It contains calendula, which is great for lots of skin conditions. It completely healed my keratosis pilaris ("chicken skin") on the backs of my arms and my legs. New holy grail product. I'm stocking up for the whole family!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I really love this brand for myself because I have been using for years. Glad they have this product for kids. All in one makes a lot easier than having to carrying three bottles for each. Not strong scent and works very well. Will be a long time user and for my child.
Cora P.
binghamton, NY
How is the smell of this ? does it have one at all ?
Stephanie P.
French Lick, IN
My son has eczema so we struggle to find products that don't cause a flare up. Does anyone have any experience using this on children with skin issues??
Jesy O.
I want to try this for my twins, does it has a long lasting scent?
Kim R.
Indian Trail, NC
I haven't tried this yet. Do most prefer this new product over the original?
Jemyka P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this shampoo tears free??