BY SUAVECITO

Hold, volume and lift! Just brush out to deliver a soft touchable finish. Coconut Oil is added to not only fortify your hair but also add protection from the sun to help maintain your hair color. Great for ANY hair type and will stand up to humidity. see more...

jamie r.
Kenner, LA
Where do I begin? I love this brand so much it is incredible! I love how it doesnt smell like a typical hairspray...doesnt smell like chemicals, it's great in this humid air I love in. The hold is great after using this I hate using other hairsprays bc it makes my hair feel so stiff...not this one its flexible but has a great hold. I love how it also tames the little flyaways.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
It's the first time that I used it
I like it but I wish it had more scent that would be great! It is effective it works really good gives good volume it's not hard to apply and the most important it is really affordable I got it for I 9.00 dlls it's prearranged cheap because it has a lot of product and of course the packaging it's beautiful
Brianna C.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this product, I personally like the light scent since it's not over powering. I apply the powder close to the scalp for volume and also to help prevent any unwanted shine. Not expensive at all either.
Karen R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like that the berry scent is subtle and doesn’t smell like chemicals. A little goes a long way but it definitely has a great hold for intricate hairstyles or just to get rid of flyaways.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This hairspay is fantastic! It's great for holding your tease and curls but doest leave your hair crunchy or sticky. Its also lightweight enough to ise to set your hair without it looking like you have on a ton of product! Great product!
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Great hairspray doesn’t make my hair feel stiff or leave white residue. It smells great, it doesn’t have a typical hair spray smell.
Karla G.
San Marcos , CA
Suavecita is one of my favorite brands. I constantly style my hair into some vintage hair styles and suavecita products work great, this dry shampoo removes the excess oil and leaves my hair as if i had just washed it. Highly recommended if you have oily scalp