Suavecito Pomade Original Hold 4 oz

by Suavecito

Suavecito Pomade Original Hold 4 oz

Does this hold all day?
Start your review of Suavecito Pomade Original Hold 4 oz!
Paige C.
Broomfield, CO
First off, I'm a chick and was introduced years ago to Suavecito from my at-the-time boyfriend. He had the whole rockabilly pompadour thing going on and this was his go-to. And I used it to shape my eyebrows (which, ladies, works wonderfully). I now use it when I slick back my hair for a high pony. The hold is strong and lasts all day, and doesn't leave any kind of dried out gross flaky residue. The scent is definitely masculine, but still smells amazing. So, dudes, this is a great product for you if you need a strong pomade that smells great too. I haven't tried Suavecita, but I imagine that one might not be so overwhelmingly masculine.
Kristina L.
My boyfriend and I absolutely love this pomade! Smells heavenly, adds shine, and provides a strong hold. Great for pinup and rockabilly hairstyles.
Holly K.
Lakewood, OH
i love this pomade, the scent is great and it’s so easy to use. the price is great but the company isn’t very helpful and i had to stop carrying this line.
Julie H.
Cleburne, TX
My husband loves this pomade. Comes in all different types of scents including cupcake! My boys also love to use this in their hair and the scent makes it even more fun for them.
Katia P.
N Hollywood, CA
The original hold it’s cool if you just want a little umph on your hair. Honestly for me though I preferred the “firme hold” but this product is pure quality. It doesn’t leave a white cast which is why I love it. Very well formulated!
Charlene R.
Perris, CA
It’s a good product but personally not my favorite. To me, it’s a bit messy and you really need to know how to work with it. It has a nice scent to it but not my favorite.-
Jinx H.
Richmond, VA
I cut and style hair and I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! A little goes a long way, the price is amazing for the amount of product you get, and it smells wonderful. I recommend this to 95% of my clients bc it is completely versatile.
Maritza G.
Pasco, WA
Me and my boyfriend LOVE this stuff . It smells so good and doesn’t leave our hair crunchy or greasy. I use it to hold down baby hairs and lay my edges and he slicks back his hair . We both love it
Kristine S.
This is a good pomade. I like the scent and it does the job of keeping down my baby hairs when I want a sleek ponytail. My husband and I both use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...