BY SUAVECITO #9 in Pomades & Waxes

What it is: Our uniquely scented water-soluble hair pomade has a creamy consistency, combs in with ease and provides a strong grip for maximum styling flexibility. What it does: The light, fresh scent is perfect for men and women alike. Great for barbers and stylists, or anyone else who needs a lot of pomade and never wants to run out. Add a little water during styling for the wet look if you prefer. What else you need to know: Suavecito Firme Hold Pomade drys with a maximum hardness, moderate shine and washes out with water. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Tara W.
Williamsburg
Review for: FIRME HOLD POMADE more...
If you are looking for a good firm pomade then you need to get this product! It doesn’t make your hair greasy and it’s easy to wash out! It’s very effective and easy to use! I’ve had many undercuts that take a good wax or pomade to fix it and this has been the best product yet! It also has a really nice smell like men’s cologne and it’s not to stout! I highly RECOMMEND! Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz
Reannon F.
Los Angeles
Review for: FIRME HOLD POMADE more...
I love this gel! It is my absolute favorite brand! I came across it when I went to the barber shop and havent stopped using it since. Its the only gel I use and I love the scent it has. It leaves your hair nice and smelling good as well! I recommend this 100% Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz
Steele m.
Now I had gotten there mash up with the Hoonigan garage and it was awesome. I have super curly hair and it worked great and super easy to wash out. Great price and smelled great. Loved it.
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
I use this stuff whenever I actually feel like styling my hair and it never disappoints. The firme formulation is actually very versatile. You only need a little if you need a little hold, and you can use an average amount to keep everything fully in place. It washes out pretty easily since it's water based, and I'm a huge fan of that cola scent and look. I definitely prefer it over Suavecito's original formula.
Liang T.
This is some good hair product. Just..not for my hair. I have very thick hair that is naturally very spiky and "frizzy." Although it was very easy to apply and remove, the hold wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I think if it held more I would definitely use this pomade every day. It actually only lasted me a couple of hours before it gave out. As for the scent, it has a very very faint scent to it you can barely smell it. My roommate buys these buy the jug though so definitely something worth trying.
Gregory O.
Cicero, IL
Really like the product after my barber introduce me to it I had never uses it in my life recommend it for slick back hair and combovers. The scent is pretty good and it has a reasonable price highly recommended for barber shops and personal use.
Konstantina D.
Queens Vlg, NY
I purchased this pomade through Amazon. My husband has short hair and he had a hard time finding the right product to style it. I was browsing the different brands on Amazon and my eye caught the great reviews on this one. Needless to say he absolutely loves it.
Dustin M.
Oxford
This product is amazing, this product lasts all day and supports thicker hair and is super effective and gives my hair great volume, one of the better products I use. This hair product was recommended to me and I will definitely recommend it to others
Leo T.
Belle chasse, LA
The smell the hold even the branding is all pretty badass! My wife loves the smell of My hair I love how easy it is to put on and wash out and whatever they did recently to keeping it from flaking was a big upgrade.
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
Best pomade I've used to comb my sons hair plus it has a really good smell and it has hold all day! I was very impressed when my sons hair stayed the way I combed it all day. It's a bit expensive but worth it