Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz

What it is: Our uniquely scented water-soluble hair pomade has a creamy consistency, combs in with ease and provides a strong grip for maximum styling flexibility. What it does: The light, fresh scent is perfect for men and women alike. Great for barbers and stylists, or anyone else who needs a lot of pomade and never wants to run out. Add a little water during styling for the wet look if you prefer. What else you need to know: Suavecito Firme Hold Pomade drys with a maximum hardness, moderate shine and washes out with water.

Iss this really water based?
Doo you make a beard oil/balm in this scent?
Does anybody find this product to work well for curly Hispanic hair after being blowdried?
Start your review of Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz!
Dane S.
Ridgecrest, CA
Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz uploaded by Dane S.
I have long struggled to find something that makes my hair stay in place and also looks cool, this is that product. It has a great scent, holds strong all day, and doesn't chunk up my hair, it allows for strong hold and blending. Plus, c'mon, they made a Social Distortion edition of it!
Dominique S.
Bloomington, CA
Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz uploaded by Dominique S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
My boyfriend loves this . It holds soo good. And I love the way it smells . Perfect for that slick back look.Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz
Antonio R.
W Hollywood, CA
Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz uploaded by Antonio R.
This palmate not only works really well on thick hair, but it also smells really nice. I love it because it’s also affordable. I love the texture of it. And it smells like musk. I always get compliments every time I put it on. people notice that it smells good! I definitely recommend this product for guys with the care or anyone who wants to manage their hair without spending a lot of money.
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Water soluble so easy to rinse out. Hold all day. Keeps you looking firme all day. Lots of compliments with this. Bought at Sally’s beauty supply
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
My fiancé loves this stuff. Has multiple containers in the house. Good hold while being gentle on the hair.
Tara W.
Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz uploaded by Tara W.
If you are looking for a good firm pomade then you need to get this product! It doesn’t make your hair greasy and it’s easy to wash out! It’s very effective and easy to use! I’ve had many undercuts that take a good wax or pomade to fix it and this has been the best product yet! It also has a really nice smell like men’s cologne and it’s not to stout! I highly RECOMMEND! Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold 4 oz
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
I use this stuff whenever I actually feel like styling my hair and it never disappoints. The firme formulation is actually very versatile. You only need a little if you need a little hold, and you can use an average amount to keep everything fully in place. It washes out pretty easily since it's water based, and I'm a huge fan of that cola scent and look. I definitely prefer it over Suavecito's original formula.
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
Love it. Use it on all my clients!!!! You can use for any hair style and works great with long thick hair, so you don't need that cheap moco de gorilla stuff.
Emily S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great scent and non greasy formula. I got it as a gift for my brother and it's a great value for the price. He used axe pomades in the past and feels this is even more effective for styling his hair without flattening his hair due to heavy products.
Chelsea R.
Maumee , OH
My husband absolutely loves this hair gel! He won't use any other product. He heard about it from his barber! It has a great strong hold and last all day until his shower! I would definitely recommend this product to any guy who is looking for a long lasting great smelling product for their hair!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...